28.

"I recommend you take some rest for now

"I recommend you take some rest for now. And... The guy who came with you said he is your brother. Is he your brother?" The doctor asked while going through some forms. Jihyun was slightly touched by what the doctor said.

He told the doctor that he is my brother just to admit me and my dad to the hospital?

"Yes..... He is my brother" she replied with a weak smile.

"Ok, you just have to stay here till noon. I am seeing some confusion in the forms and the blood tests which I have received. Don't worry, nothing serious, just some minor confusion" The doctor looked up from the papers and flashed a gentle smile before walking away. The nurse who had come with him stayed back and stared at Jihyun, her eyes glistening with pity. 

"Y-you are Park Jihyun?" the woman asked, her voice choking with tears. 

"Umm... yes" Jihyun replied. 
What is going on?

"Aww, look at you, you grew up soo well. Daesong told me you got married... but you look very young. Aish, what am I saying. You are probably 20 or something, and you have such a cute babyface" The woman spoke like she knew Jihyun from her childhood. 

"No, I'm sixteen" Jihyun replied, raising an eyebrow at the woman. 

"wha- OMO!!! THIRTEEN???" 

"N-no, SIXteen" Jihyun corrected her.

"But... You're a minor! Doesn't that old dumbhead know how old his daughter is?" She grumbled while yelling. 

"Excuse me?" Jihyun was taken back at how the woman called her dad "old dumbhead" just like that... like they knew each other. 

"Oh, I forgot, You don't know me" the woman whispered in embarrassment
"I'm Park Daeun, Park Daesong's sister" 

Jihyun's widened in shock

"You're my aunt?" Jihyun couldn't believe it, that explains why she became emotional and called him names without hesitating. 

"Yes yes yes" She hoped a little making Jihyun wonder how old she was, she looked like she was some thirty but the way she acted made Jihyun think that she is fifteen. 

"So, what confusion thingy was the doctor talking about?" Jihyun decided to ask her 'aunt' while crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"Oh that, after you agreed to give some of your blood to Daesong, the doctor did some tests to see if they could use your blood as both of you were barely conscious and we had to see if they matched. The DNA results which he got didn't match so he thought you weren't father and daughter-"

"Wait... what" Jihyun muttered in confusion cutting Daeun's words.

"Yah! stop acting dumb" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Of course, you know that you're adopted right?" she said like it was just a small thing. 

"I'M ADOPTED???"

----------------------

Again.... another very short update........

and wait, I just saw... Jihyun has an aunt, a brother annnnnnd a dad
and none of them are blood-related? 
Damn 

BYEEEEEEEEEEE