5.

" Honey wake up" Daesong called out, knocking on the door

" Honey wake up" Daesong called out, knocking on the door .

"What do you want" Jihyun replied rudely getting up from the bed and opening the door.

"I-Its today" He said looking down at the bags which had accessories and a beautiful white gown.

" What is today ?" These words slipped out of her mouth like magic. She knew something was wrong.

" The marriage " 

Jihyun's eyes slightly widened hearing his statement. She was shocked, she didn't want to believe what he said but she had to, she had no other choice.
She grabbed the bags forcefully and stared into it blankly even though her insides were screaming .

"When am I supposed to get ready?" She asked, biting back her tears.

"We will go to the church after having breakfast and you can get ready in the bride's room" He said in one breath trying to avoid discomfort.

" Hmmm" Her mind was filled with thoughts. She knew the day would come, but not this quick . She slammed the door on his face and walked towards her bed. She placed the bags on the bed and sat down beside it. She looked outside the window ,it was sunny and bright. She did not like it at all. 

------------------

She closed her eyes , not wanting to see anything except darkness. She wanted to be alone . Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the horn. 

"What are you honking at?" She asked her dad who was driving the car.

"Oh the car in front of us is not moving" He said diverting his gaze to her.

Jihyun smashed her hand on the horn multiple times as the car finally started to move.

Daesong seemed scared of his daughter's aggressive behavior. It gave him memories of her. When she was a tiny delicate little angel.

-----------------

She looked at herself in the mirror not knowing what to feel .