47.

It was unusually silent for Taehyung having Jihyun's room right opposite to his room

'Did Jihyun come back?' he thought while scrolling through some photos on his phone. 

"Ding!" The sound came altering that the elevator had reached a floor. He walked out still on his phone and walked straight to Jihyun's room. He put his phone in his pocket and knocked on the door of Jihyun's room. He patiently waited for the door to open before knocking again. 

'Maybe she is still out' he thought as he turned to go to his room. It was boring for him without having her by his side, especially after yesterday. Yesterday was such a memorable day for him. It made him feel like thier bond had tightened, it felt like she was finally comfortable around him. 

He smiled remembering how she held his hand last night. But his smile quickly dropped thinking of all she went through just because of his dad's silly wishes... But those silly wishes gave Taehyung a motive to improve himself everyday to be the perfect guy for Jihyun. 

------------------------

'Last night i didn't hear her come back, maybe she came back after i fell asleep' he tried knocking on Jihyun's door multiple times. It was 10am and he was starting to get worried about him. He kept on knocking until a worker came by and unlocked the door. Taehyung just stared at the lady without knowing what to think.

'did that lady just walk into a room like that?' 

He rushed behind that lady and asked her how she could enter just like that. The woman replied that she was asked to clean the room as the person who used this room previously just left. 

Taehyung stood in complete disbelief while the lady went on doing her job. 

She saw Taehyung standing there for soo long so she asked him to get out as she had to her job. Taehyung nodded slowly and walked out. He took out his phone as he left the room and called Jihyun. Her phone was ringing but she wouldn't answer. Taehyung sighed and walked straight to the reception area. 

"Excuse me, did a person named Park Jihyun check-out recently?" He asked the lady at the help-desk. 

The lady glanced at her computer before nodding " Yes sir she left just a few minutes ago" Taehyung looked around and ran out of the hotel. He didn't see her anywhere. He gave up and walked back to his room. 

He didn't know what happened but he hoped that she was okay. 

He sat on his bed and thought about yesterday. 

"Tsk- I thought we were finally getting along" he heaved a deep sigh as he streched and fell back on his bed. He picked his phone more time, trying to call Jihyun but he gave up with the same result... She wouldn't pick up the call. 

-----------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Jihyun screamed as soon as she reached home. It felt nice coming back home after a short but tiring trip. She never really went on trips so it was a new experience for her. 

She rang the bell and waited for yerin to open the door. She waited for a while but nobody answered. 

Jihyun called Yerin from her phone and asked her where she was on a Sunday. 

Yerin was shocked to hear that Jihyun came back soo fast. She wasn't really expecting for Jihyun to stay there a long time but .... 3 days..? 

OTP 

Yerin: wait... Why soo fast? 

Jihyun: are you coming or not? 

Yerin: I'm in my parents house right now cause i couldn't stay there alone, I'll reach there in maybe 30 minutes. 

Jihyun: nevermind, I'll just go to dad's house. Haven't seen him in a while. Come back today evening itself. I'll come back by 5 or 6pm. Bye.

Without waiting for Yerin's reply, Jihyun left the place and called a taxi as she didn't want to make her driver work on a Sunday. 

--------------

"APPAAA!!" Jihyun yelled with a sweet smile as she ran towards her dad. He was sitting outside on a chair in his garden, reading a book. 

Jihyun missed him and his smal talks about his past. 

"Aigoo, my daughter came back! How was your trip?" He asked her, smiling back and slowly put his away. Jihyun ran and sat on the chair right opposite to Daesong's chair. 

"So, how have you been?....... Any new update on Mrs. Lee's case" she asked with a smirk. Her smirk grew wider when she saw her dad's excitement to share the tea with her. 

----------------

Jihyun and Daesong had decided to try to get along long back, it did seem to work but Daesong was always filled with guilt, he was too scared to even look at her properly. But they worked through their differences and became close anyways. 

Hearing him talk made her think how nice it would feel to talk to someone soo freely, sharing your interest,... gossip maybe or even just talking about the most irrelevant thing with a person you care is way more than enough to brighten your day. 

All these thoughts reminded her of Taehyung. The other day when she ranted her heart out to him... wasn't she being selfish doing that? She was just freeing her mind but the other person was being eaten up by guilt. She didn't know if she felt bad for him or she felt relieved that she had someone to talk to. One thing she learned that.... Not all people stay the same, same do change. 

------------------------

End of chapter 47

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter