11.

"Oh and when Tae was 5 he had a dress up party for Halloween in his school, and look he dressed up as a prince

"Oh and when Tae was 5 he had a dress up party for Halloween in his school, and look he dressed up as a prince. I mean, my son is a prince isn't he?" Her smile dropped as she saw the emotionless Jihyun.

'Ok either be super emotionless or be a volcano and blast. Easy peesy, be emotionless as fuck and don't let anyone know you exist. How some is that. Ha' She was lost in her thoughts and didn't realise Taehyung's mother was staring at her the whole time.

"O-oh Mrs. Kim I just zoned out" she said looking at Mrs. Kim straight into he eye

"It's alright and don't call me Mrs. Kim, call me eomma. Oh wait we are best friends now so you can just call me Soojung" Jihyun gave her a Wtf look. When did they become best friend. My women zoned out for a minute and next thing she knows, she is best friends with a woman in her late 100s.

"Is Soojung your real name?" Jihyun asked to keep things light.

"Yes" she replied and let out a little girly giggle.

Jihyun was internally puking at her behavior. She walked following Mrs. Kim with her thighs lightly pressed together. She had stuffed a cloth into her underwear since she didn't have any pads and cause she was shy to ask for a pad.

"Jagi, first when you said the girl was 6 years younger than Tae I thought she would be a bratt, but she is actually a very polite girl" Soojung said looking at her husband.

"Yes, very polite indeed" the sarcasm in Taehyung's voice was not helping, she wanted to break everything in this room.

"Umm, jagi don't you think we should eat now" Mr. Kim said as she stood up and lightly dusted himself.

_________________

"Why aren't you saying anything" Taehyung asked looking at Jihyun who was glaring at the floor.

"Why can't we just go back to your place" she hissed at him. They had to stay in his parents place for tonight.

'It is already very late, you both must stay here tonight' his mother said. Jihyun had this sort of unexplainable hate towards Mrs. Kim making her annoyed of everything she did or said. The urge to disobey everything she said said was driving her crazy knowing her so called husband was mama's boy.

"You heard mom. She cares for us"

"You know what. Your sleeping on the couch" Jihyun said laying on the bed and turning away from Taehyung.

Taehyung was shocked. It was their first night and she is asking him to lay on the couch!?!

"What no. You sleep on the couch"

____________

They were at each other's throats. Jihyun, of course being more stubborn and power seeking, was actually chocking him. Taehyung on the other hand was trying his best to peel her hands off his neck, but she wouldn't budge. Her eyes were red and menacing. Her hair was messed up and shot north and south. The veins on her hands looked like they would just fall of her skin.

"Ji-jihyun.. st..~op" he said before successfully pushing her down on the floor.
"Why are you such a psychopath huh?" Jihyun stated at him emotionlessly. She gets called that a lot, she is used to it. Everybody sees here as a selfish bad girl but they fail to see the heart inside of her.

"Are you asking me? What if I was born with this. Will you blame it on my mo-" She stopped and looked towards where Taehyung was pointing and got shocked. But mostly embarrassed. He was pointing at the back of her dress where an uneven colour was stained. 

She shrieked and ran into the bathroom. Jihyun waited there for a while and began to shout when she lost her patience.

"GET ME PADS YOU CHICKEN" Taehyung got startled and fell off the bed.

"Why me!" He yelled  back

"BECAUSE YOUR MY HUSBAND" Taehyung got flustered at that weird. Of course he had no feelings for her, but it just feels some way to be called husband.

"Ok ok" He walked towards his mom's room. His fingers ran along the wall as he made his way towards the room.

"Tae, when I'm  on my periods, will you be ashamed to go buy pads for me" She asked in a cute voice while slowly patting Yeontan. 

"No, why would I. If you never had your periods then how can we have 5 kids" Taehyung replied while looking at the girl with eyes full of adoration. She smiled at him as blood rushed to her squishy cheeks. Her eyes gleamed with love when she looked at him. Pure and innocent, everything about their relationship made him crazy. He would loose control and smile non-stop.

He stopped walking as memories played in his mind. Why was he helping a girl who tried to strangle him a  few minutes ago. He turned back around to go back to his room but was stopped again. This time he was stopped by familiar voices.

"They are not as close as you think they are" He heard his dad say in a very low voice like he was saying a secret. 

"No, they are very close. If not like husband and wife, at least like friends." Taehyung sighed as he got to know who his parents were talking about.

He leaned in on the door to listen more carefully.

"No they are just acting so we won't say anything. I'm planning to send them on a honeymoon trip"

The door suddenly slipped open and Taehyung fell on the floor coughing.

--------------------------------------

End of chapter

Please forgive me for this poor chapter.
I'm expecting to be better at writing cause I have joined a Literary club in my school
Who knows what will happen to me.

Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter

I hope you enjoyed reading this
Thank you