3.

"What are you doing?" She asked herself as she stared at the ceiling

' Thinking about how fu*ked up your life is ' Replied the voice inside which she has been trying to battle down for the past few years.

" Why ?"

' Simply. I was bored '

" Then think of something else" 

' Nah '

"Ok I'm going mad," She said, hopping off her bed and going towards the door. She was greeted by pin-drop silence as she entered the living room.
' Where tf is he ' she thought as she searched for him everywhere. She looked at the kitchen which look exactly like she had left it. He didn't clean it up.

She walked back into her room and wore a random hoodie from her closet. She walked towards Jennie's house hoping to be able to smile again. 

She entered the house without knocking, as they were already used to this. She slightly stumbled as she felt the weight of Kai, Jennie's dog cling onto her ankle.

" Hey, Kai where is your mommy," She asked kneeling down.

Well of course Kai didn't reply.

" Jihyun-ahh " She looked up hearing a childish yet mature voice calling out her name. She was scooped into a bear hug.

" How are you? Didn't that old jerk kill you" Jennie asked playfully with a wide grin. 

"No, but I yelled at him," she said receiving a dramatic gasp from Jennie.

---------------------

"Oh my god!! Where could he have gone " Jennie asked as she dramatically covered her mouth.

"I don't know and I don't care" 

"When are you going to move in with me?" Jennie asked already knowing her answer

"As soon as I grow up and get a proper job" Jihyun replied with a soft smile.

She loved how Jennie cares for her soo much. She really wishes she could live with Jennie, but she does not want to live off Jennie. She wants to get a well-paying job and live happily.

--------------------

Jihyun walked back home while listening to music so no other sound could distract her. She and had a very fun day with Jennie. 

They watched movies and cooked food. They also made a few prank calls and said they were the person's grandmother as they tried to imitate an old woman's voice. One guy started crying and yelled ' Mom grandma is calling me from heaven. See I knew there were phones in heaven'. He did sound a bit high, but the poor guy lost his grandma so they immediately cut the call.