14.

"We would like to book 1 royal VIP room" Taehyung said to the receptionist as he leaned on the counter

"We would like to book 1 royal VIP room" Taehyung said to the receptionist as he leaned on the counter. He was glaring into her soul and she was sweating her pants off. She did nothing wrong except wink at him, basically flirt, and now she is dying under his gaze.

"Y-yes sir" She began to browse something and took in deep breaths. Jihyun wasn't shocked when Taehyung said '1 royal VIP room' she knew he would do that so Sowon would also believe that they are married. 

"He-here is your card. Your room is in 4th floor. Our staff shall lead you to your room. Hope you enjoy your stay here" Jihyun bit her bottom lip and stared at the floor to avoid laughing at the woman. The woman tried her best to avoid Taehyung's gaze and pretend to look at other very important things like the ceiling, the plant pot kept on the counter, a random guy's shoes, and many more.

"N-noran, help sir and his wife to their room" A skinny guy with extra place skin walked and stood in front of us. His dull gaze fell on the bags and picked it up.

They followed the guy named 'Noran' to our room. Jihyun stared at the guy with concern, he looked like he would snap into two if he kept holding their luggage. 

They got inside the elevator which smelled like apricots and cherry...disgusting.

Jihyun noticed changes in Taehyung's behavior for the past few minutes. He would glance at her every now and then like he was expecting a reaction from her. He had a tiny smirk on his face as he stared at the door. This confused Jihyun, more than she already was. 

------------------

"You. Wait for me" He said pointing his finger at her and walking into the bathroom. Jihyun sat there obeying him, not cause she wanted to, she was tired. She was left confused.

She looked around the room and mentally judged every corner of the room. The bed was nice and fluffy but her eyes were not able to adjust to the bright golden colour. Was everyone the same? Was there no one like her? Someone who would rip off the bright colours and paint it black instead. No one? Ok......

The little table beside the bed had a lamp on it...and of course she ignored it. She knew Taehyung would come and switch on the lights so she let herself have her little time with the darkness, the only thing she had in company when her own dad pushed her off. She'd forever be grateful to the dark, the silence and the serenity for staying with her when no one else did.

She lost herself in her own thoughts again.

The bathroom door slid open as Taehyung walked out, a towel tightly wrapped around his waist.

Jihyun observed his face saw a tint of red on highlighting his cheeks, he pursed his lips to hide them. If he was shy, then why'd he come out half naked? He slowly walked towards her while looking straight into her eyes, trying to look intimidating.

"Didn't you feel it?" He asked in a deep and raspy voice.

"Feel what?" her blank reply annoyed him as he was expecting much more.

"Didn't you feel the urge to tackle her down and pull her hair out when she was flirting with me? The dumb girl? Didn't you feel...jealous?" his flirty voice, the distance between them, the way he looked at her, everything was soo sensual.

"No why would I? And that is not how you flirt, like that was lame ok" Park Jihyun has done it again. Taehyung sighed and glared at her. He didn't like how her words affect him soo much.

"I did all of this for nothing" He yelled in frustration.

"Did all what?" He looked at her and knew she was playing innocent.
"Forget it. Take rest for today, we will continue the journey tomorrow" 

 Take rest for today, we will continue the journey tomorrow" 

--------------------

Very lame chapter

I am trying to update more often and hopefully I will be able to write better

Hope you liked reading this chapter
Thank you