10.

A/n: This song has nothing to do with the chapter. Pls don't listen to this song while reading. It dose not go well with the words I used to write this chapter.
Thank you
________________

Jihyun was choosing between 2 dresses

Jihyun was choosing between 2 dresses. She didn't have much fashion sense.

She wore a maroon laced dress that reached up to her knees, she applied a little lip balm and wore flats. She didn't feel the need to wear heels.

----------------------

"Taehyung" she called him as she knocked on the door vigorously.

After a minute or so Taehyung came outside with a towel wrapped around his waist. His eyes were burning with fury.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KID!!" And now he just triggered the beast inside Jihyun.

"YOU MAN WHORE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR 60 DOSEN'T MEAN I'M A KID. IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAZY BUTT TO WORK FASTER  I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO THAT DOG OF YOURS. IF YOUR NOT READY WITHIN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I WILL FILE A CASE SAYING YOU RAPPED ME" She paused to take in a deep breath. Note the word 'pause'

"NOW GO GET READY YOU OLD MAN. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" She shot him another glare before walking away.

Taehyung was actually shivering. Sure, he was just wearing a towel, just took a bath and stuff but that was scary. The only women who yelled at him like this was his mother, years back when he accidentally broke her makeup palette. It was tough, he cried for hours because no one ever yelled at him like that. Now looking at Jihyun, she reminded him of his mother. 

Taehyung pushed his lower lip out, pouting and went back into his room

-------------------------------

The silence was burning Taehyung. He was very anxious that he began to sweat.

Flashback (5 minutes ago)

"Your 2 minutes 16 seconds late" Jihyun said looking at Taehyung who was dressed in a professional manner.

The shock had still not left him. He might look scary and stuff, but in the inside he is just a baby.

"S-stop being my mom" He said biting his lower lip which was eager to jump out into a pout.

"We are going to your parents house and if your late to go there what will they think of me" she actually didn't care about her image in front of his parents but she had no other excuse for behavior. She didn't know the reason herself.

She speed walked out of the house towards the car followed by Taehyung.

"I can't believe the girl is only 16 and is already being the boss of him" one of the maids said as they watched Taehyung run behind the girl who was stomping her foot in anger while walking. They looked like a couple where the wife is the dominant one and the husband is a coward who is scared to do anything anything against his wife's will.

"Yes" the other maid replied.

End of Flashback

"Can't you drive any faster" Jihyun said trying sound as calm as possible. She usually loved to have people bow down to her but today she didn't notice how scared Taehyung was.

"Yes" he replied firmly.

Jihyun stared out the window and watched the moon move along with them. She loved to look out of the window when she is in the car. She does this to avoid unnecessary conversations.

The night sky was decorated with white dots and a huge moon. Life was just like it. The stars which look small from down here, are actually hundred times bigger than you think. The moon which looks like a huge ball of light, actually does not have any light of its own.

The stars are like those people we underestimate and moon is like the people who we give credit to everything and are kinda overrated, and even after knowing the truth we choose to follow the same path as both of them have important roles.

She was being very emotional. Her eyes began to get teary as she remembered how she got bullied in school for not having a mom. Everything suc-

"Jihyun" Taehyung called out.
"We are here"

"Ohh ok" Her eyes went wide as she stared at the huge ass mansion in front of her.

"Omo , my daughter is soo pretty" Jihyun was startled by the enthusiastic voice of her mother in-law.

"A-ah Hello" she said bowing"

"Omo, she is soo polite" Jihyun smiled in return. She didn't like being called polite. It made her feel like a goody good girl for some reason.

"Y-yes. Eomma why don't you take h-her inside and show her around" Taehyung said as he noticed his wife being uncomfortable.

"Omo, I forgot" She was seriously getting soo tired of her mother in-laws actions. She was acting like she was in a drama or something. Jihyun wanted to rip of her smile and cut her tongue so she would stop saying 'Omo'.

She was feeling very moody today.
'Is it my...... ' she shrugged off her thoughts and walked with her mother in-law.

It wasn't long until she felt something wet wayyy down there. Yup it was the day.

 Yup it was the day

________________

For those who are confused: all of this happened on the same day (wedding day)

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter
Thank you
Bye