36.

"Hello?" The person spoke

"Hello?" The person spoke. Jihyun immediately knew who it was and straightened her position, she was nervous, scared, and a bit shy too. 

"Is that your boyfriend?" Yerin whispered from behind Jihyun, startling her. 

"I don't have a boyfriend!" Jihyun yelled at Yerin. She flinched because Yerin came out of nowhere.

"Jihyun...... is that you?" the female voice replied from the other line. 

"Jennie unnie..... yes... it's Jihyun" she was already soo shy and didn't know what to say. They hadn't met in a long time and felt kinda distant.

"Yes? Is there anything you need?" Yerin snatched the phone from Jihyun's loose grip and placed it near her ear.

"Yes, Jihyun wants to meet you at xxxx hotel today. Bye," Yerin said in a loud voice.

"Wha- who is the-" she didn't give Jennie the chance to speak and immediately cut the call.

Jihyun looked and her with wide eyes and was about to yell at her when Namjoon entered the room.

"Jihyun, I'll be leaving now, I just remembered that I have a meeting with someone today," he said in hurry, not moving away from the door.

"Oh, can we drop you or something?" Jihyun said, trying to be of help.

Namjoon shook his head as no and smiled before looking back into his phone and leaving.

Yerin pouted before looking at her unnie with puppy eyes.
"Please can we go to xxxx hotel? You get to meet Jennie.... and I get food" Jihyun chuckled at Yerin's words before nodding her head and getting up from her seat.
Yerin followed her and they both left to xxxx hotel.

Jihyun said she'd drive to which Yerin agreed.

They both reached the hotel and walked in. Jihyun was worried as she didn't expect this
I just wanted to talk to her but look what this girl did
She thought as she glared at Yerin who walked beside her while drooling over the photos of food that was hung on the wall.

"Yerin... Listen to me.... If you say anything stupid.... I will... Uhh... NO DINNER FOR YOU!" Jihyun said, taking advantage of the fact that she cooks dinner for them. Yerin is too lazy to cook so Jihyun cooks the food... or they order it online.

"Yea yea whatever. As long as I get food from this hotel. This food is better than your food" Yerin replied sarcastically and ran away cause she knew Jihyun might break her jaw.

"You- COME BACK HERE!! Aish this kid" People stared at them weirdly and cringed at the way they yelled. Jihyun just ignored them and kept walking.

She got inside the dining area and looked around. She expected to see Yerin or Jennie but she did not expect to see them together.
At the corner of the hall near the free juice section, she saw Jennie and Yerin fight over a glass of juice.