27.

I can't believe her! O knew she was a soft-hearted girl but

I can't believe her! O knew she was a soft-hearted girl but... LEAVING HER BOYFRIEND FOR ME?? But... She did say that things were not going too well between them.

Wait.... Is that-

"APPA!" She yelled and ran towards a man who was crossing the road. It wasn't something that would concern her but he was drunk.

"Heh? OMO! Is that you my daughtahh?" Daesong spoke in a drunk voice, squinting his eyes and his legs wobbling.

"SIR, A CAR-!" That was the last thing they heard before everything became black.

They didn't realize that they were standing in the middle of the road until a car swept past them, one side of the car roughly pushing them to the ground.

---------------------------

It felt like she just woke up from a coma, her eyes were closed and the stinging pain on her head made her groan. She tried to open her eyes but the bright light stopped her from it. She began to squint her eyes and tried her best to recognize the person's voice.

"Oh you woke up," said a male.
Woke up? Was it just a dream? But who is this guy?

Forcing herself to open her eyes, she looked at the guy.

"You... you are.."

"Sowon, I'm not sure if you remember me"

"Oh, Of course I remember you- ouk!" She tried to sit straight but there was some pipe connected to her hand making her wince. 

"Please take some rest. There is no serious damage, but the other man, who I suppose is your father, lost some blood and the doctor was asking if you're willing to donate some blood?" He asked in a very gentle manner to which Jihyun nodded her head as a yes. 

-----------------

"How is my dad?" Jihyun asked the doctor. She had to spend a whole night in the hospital.

Sowon had gone to get breakfast for them. 

"Your dad?" The doctor asked being confused. 

"Yeah, my dad. He was admitted in the same hospital... right?" The doctor looked at her before turning back to look at the nurse who stood behind him.
"You mean the man who was admitted along with you yesterday?" he asked, his voice still laced with confusion.

"Yeah"

"Oh, he is your dad?" Jihyun was becoming more and more confused. What was the doctor talking about? or was he just confused? 

 What was the doctor talking about? or was he just confused? 

-----------------------

Yup, last update for today
And I know that this update was VERY short, but as I said, it's like a pt2 for chapter 26. 

Byeeeeeeeeeee