26.

Jihyun was really puzzled at what was going on

Jihyun was really puzzled at what was going on. Taehyung and Jennie weren't going to say anything anyways so she decided to speak up. 

"Jennie... you could have told me" For the first time today, she spoke in a low voice, her words not containing any anger or curses, just plain emotions. She thought that if Jennie had told her about them dating then she could have somehow slipped away from this forced marriage. 

"I was about to break up with him some or the other day" she replied in an equally low tone. 
"He has a toxic dad, he would never allow us to be together. The relationship was supposed to fall apart" Taehyung just stayed silent and listened to both girls converse. He wasn't able to say what he feels, he didn't know what he felt, he was either distracted or too drowned by this situation. 

"You know what, I'm leaving!" Jihyun boomed before walking out of the house, leaving Taehyuyng, Jennie, and the cute puppy alone. 

"Jihyunah, where are you going?" there was no reply as she had already left. 

Her behavior would always surprise Taehyuyng, sometimes she is assertive, sometimes she is cute, and sometimes she is scary. 

"Let her go" he scoffed and stood up.
"What should I do?" He asked her, slightly annoyed. 

"She didn't do anything wrong, nothing is her fault, we are not related, I don't know you and you don't know me. Now leave me alone, but go get your wife back. I mean what I say. If I see her sad even once I will make sure to leave you and your family begging on their knees" Taehyung was taken back at what Jennie said. He wouldn't be that surprised if the one who said this was Jihyun but he never expected Jennie to say something like this ever.

"Why do you not care about me?" He voiced his thoughts. He has been thinking about this the entire time.

"Why should I? You're no one to me" Again, Taehyung was surprised. It was true that he dated her to make his crush jealous but he did start to have feelings for Jennie, but he was too late. He thought a simple and not very famous girl could make the best victim but he had never expected her to speak like this. 

Taehyng walked out of the house, just like Jihyun did but less active and more sluggish. 

"And never come back" She spoke once again as he was leaving. 

He paused for a second before walking away again. 

---------------

---------------

Extremely short update
but there is one more update today 
like... a pt2 of this one 
idk

A very friendly reminder: 
I'm lazy

Byeeeeeeeee