03

🧋———

🧋
———

"Me?" Seongmi asked, looking at the two girls that sat with her, giving him her best confused look. Jisung assumed they were her friends and bandmates, seeing as they were probably planning something.

"Who else would I be talking to?" Jisung blinked at his sister.

"I don't know who you are." She lied. "I'd appreciate it if you leave us alone." She turned back, looking down at the sheet in her hand as one of the girls gave him a warning glare, the other hadn't seemed fazed by him at all, she had been on her phone the whole time, leaning her face in her hand as she scrolled. She seemed somewhat familiar, but he didn't get a good look of her face and decided not to ponder on it for too long.

Jisung scoffed, shaking his head as he understood the clear signal. He joined Chenle who was already sat at a table further away, phone in hand as he waited patiently for their drinks.

"Did your sister send you away?" Chenle asked as Jisung sat in front of him.

"Yeah." Jisung said with a pout. "My parents have been quiet worried about her recently, apparently she comes home late and doesn't tell them where she goes." Jisung turned to look at the group of girls, who seemed to be busy in their own world.

"She's just being a teenager." Chenle looked where he was. "I'd do the same if I was a normal kid." He commented, reminding Jisung that they lead very different lives. Compared to Chenle, Jisung didn't think of what life would be like if he grew up normally, mainly because he genuinely can't imagine a life different from what it was now.

"I mean after seeing her friends I think I know what they're referring to." Jisung stared at the girl with the wolf cut, which she had pulled back to reveal her many ear piercings. What had caught his attention to it was the way she placed her pencil behind her ear as she thought, a habit he rarely sees. From where he sat, he couldn't get a good view of her face, but instead he stared her red marks that trailed down her neck, making it obvious that she wasn't trying to hide them.

"Damn that's kind of hot." Chenle said as he rubbed his own neck, Jisung cringing at him.

"Gross." He commented, shaking his head in disagreement. He stopped himself from thinking about it, in fear that his face may heat up.

"Pfft you probably won't be able to handle a relationship." Chenle laughed.

"Honestly that's better than whatever you're doing." Jisung said back as their drinks arrived, the two bowing thankfully as they recieved them, popping in their straws. "Have you even talked to her yet?"

"I can't talk to her if she doesn't want to talk to me can I?" Chenle argued. Jisung rolled his eyes in annoyance, knowing well that the cycle could go on for a while. He wanted Chenle and his girlfriend, Jasmine, to break up so he can stop seeing his friend in such a bad state. Jisung may be inexperienced but he understands toxicity when he sees it. "But I did try, I'll try again later."