08

🛏———

🛏
———

"You lied didn't you?" Jeno asked as he slid into Jisung's shared room. He was alone, reflecting on his own mistake as he covered his face in frustration, messing up his hair as he ran his hands through it. Jisung looked up at the older boy who closed the door behind him, nodding with a sigh.

"You know me too well." He let out a laugh, turning up from his pillow.

"Everyone else believed you though, I just have a special talent." Jeno smiled, taking a seat at Renjun's desk. "I knew how frustrated you we're, Chenle was in the wrong but lying was a bad idea."

Jisung sat up with a defeated sigh, puffing up his cheeks. "I feel like such a loser."

"You should tell him the truth." Jeno suggested, causing Jisung to quickly shake his head at the idea. Though it's the right thing to do, he couldn't stand that kind of embarassment, and Chenle woukd just hate him more. "Either that or you find a girlfriend, like right now."

"Why do I need to prove myself to them? Don't they believe me?"

"They barely do, they still need proof obviously. They've practically been waiting for this to happen, they won't just leave it alone." Jeno explained as he laced his fingers on his lap.

"You found your soulmate and no one even questioned you." Jisung crossed his arms, trying to find points of difference.

"That's because I'm not the first, and unlike you I'm not the last to be in a relationship." Jeno pointed out. "Mine was also very unsurprising."

"Damn it." He flopped back down on his bed. "Ugh this sucks."

"You should tell the truth."

"No." He said almost immediately. "I'll find someone, just to prove it." He knew Mirae would never want to date him. He knew that he needed to make some sort of deal with her, a deal she can't refuse. He knew there was a possibility that it could work, and if it did they'd break up after an appropriate amount of time.

As long as they don't have a soulmate bond, nothing will change. And both of them could move on.

Jisung's attention turned to the drawer beside his desk, pulling the drawer out as his hand found the blue lighter, the stars shining up at him.

"Perfect." He smirked.

🧋
———

Jisung gaped at the new Binnie Cha building, amazed at the new franchise as he let himself step into the crowd. It was much bigger than their original store, round lights floating from the ceiling, milky walls, almost as if he was in a boba drink. He had never seen such a pretty boba store. He had missed the initial opening it, however he didn't mind. Chenle and Jisung had planned to go together a few weeks in advance, however Jisung still wanted to go even if Chenle didn't.