44

⌨️———

⌨️
———

INCORRECT USERNAME OR PASSWORD
PLEASE TRY AGAIN

Spamming his keyboard in frustration, Jisung released a loud cry as he slumped in his chair, running a hand through his dry hair, feeling the need to pull it off of his scalp. He lost track of the amount of times he's tried, vowing that he would get it the next time only to fail once again.

"That's it. I'm done." He announced, catching the attention of his housemates as they peak into his room.

"You sure you've tried everything it could be?" Renjun asked as Jisung swiveled in his chair.

"I know violence is your thing but right now I want to choke you for asking me that." Jisung covered his face in annoyance. "I've tried everything. Literally."

"That's aggressive." Jaemin commented, only adding to the anger building up within him. Turning back in his chair, he picked up his phone, dialing his sister's number with urgency.

Putting it on speaker, Jisung only waited two beeps before her voice echoed through the room. "Hello?"

"Hey, so did uh...did Mirae tell you about what happened to my phone?" Jisung asked as the others joined him in his room, all of them wanting some sort of involvement.

"I haven't spoken to her in like...months. What happened?" Seongmi asked.

"Yeah so you know how I lost my phone at the wedding last year? Turns out someone has had it this whole time and now has access to all my information." He explained briefly as he stared at the error screen.

"Damn Ji that sucks." Seongmi commented as a silence grew on both sides. He expected her to lecture him on his idiocies, but these days she'd seemed to mellow down slightly.

"Can you do something about it?" He asked, thinking it was obviously what he wanted from her.

Seongmi let out a bored laugh. "You want me to hack into the phone that your company specially put a security measure on? Yeah, I don't think I can do that."

"What? Didn't you hack their literal security camera's before?" Jisung was baffled that his award winning computer geek sister was refusing his request.

"That's different, that's connected to a larger framework that is even harder to protect. Your phone on the other hand...isn't as easy." She explained.

"So there's absolutely no way?" Jisung asked, having a small blip of hope.

There was a pause on the other end. "There is one way." She said. "You said this person has access to your phone right? Which means you must have made your password really obvious."

"It's not obvious...I don't think." He defended. He barely used his password anyways, ever since facial recognition became a thing.

"What was it?" She asked.