16

🍴———

🍴
———

"Yo you were an SM trainee? How even?"

"Wait you guys hated each other?"

"You could have been best friends with Ningning -- not that I know who that is."

"Are you guys actually dating or what?"

"They just soulmate bonded if they weren't they obviously are now."

"Oh my god Mirae you're gonna be my sister in law!"

Mirae blinked, her feelings and thought becoming an absolute mess within her. She honestly has no idea what had just happened.

soulmate?

Jisung hadn't said anything, he had just sat back down before the others began their interrogation. Neither of them bothering to say anything to each other or her friends, leaving them to answer questions for themselves as the Mirae and Jisung stayed in the world of their struggling minds.

"Guys we should leave." Aera suggested, noticing the conflicted looks on their faces "They just had one of the most important experiences of their lives, we're just being annoying."

"This is pretty entertaining though." Seongmi commented, looking at them with a light laugh. "But you're right. We should go."

The trio began to stand up, stacking their plates together for convenience, creating clanking noises as they helped to clean up the table.

"We'll see you later Mirae, you better tell us what happens." Aera gave her a hug around the neck, kissing her head with a loud sound. "I can't believe you've found your soulmate already." She sniffled a sob.

"Also if you guys decide to go for it make sure it's loud enough for Siwoo to hear." Jack winked, the others letting out a disgusted groan.

"There was no need for that man." Seongmi shook her head as she swung her bag over her head.

"Seongmi," Jisung turned to look at her, his face etched with blankness. "Please don't tell mum and dad."

Seongmi looked as if she was considering it. "Fine." She shrugged. "You have to buy me the new Zelda game though."

"Pfft you nerd." Jack commented as the trio made their way out of the apartment, their mutters and laughing moving away with them.

They were left in a shuddering silence. Neither of them knowing where to start.

Mirae hadn't been expecting that at all, all the feelings had hit her at once and she had no idea which ones to feel.

All she knew was that Jisung was her soulmate.