I Don't Care

Lucy go downstairs then said, " Can we switch? Aries? "

Aries asked," Why? Something wrong? "

" No, I don't like upstairs there's a lot of spider web on the upper section of every bookshelfs " Lucy said.

Lucy's avoiding gray for Juvia,because she knew to her self she's going to fall for him ,so Lucy just decided to avoid him.

Aries tapped her head then said, " Come on! Asked Gray for Help! "

" ARE YOU KIDDING? " Lucy said.

Aries smiled at her then said, " Why? Is he too hot for you? That's why you can't anyway the guy upstairs his name is gray so his a gentlemen his not an addict or anything drug pusher or something else his a simple guy okay? Wait a sec were you scared of him or not? Hahaha "

Lucy was frowning when Aries was talking, Lucy replied, " I know him you don't have to explain his personallity for me his my middle school friend "

" Woah! So why do you want to switch anyway? Is he annoying? Is he teasing you? Or maybe you like him? " Aries said while laughing.

Lucy bite Aries index left finger, and said, " None of the above okay? Just shut your mouth or I'll quit! "

" Kay! " Aries said.

Gray go downstairs then said, " Aries! All the shelfs are done ,so may I go home now? "