Juvia's confession

Lucy did come to the play, but she didn't show up to Juvia after the great successful play. She bumped into someone again, she apologized but it gets ignored. "Alright..." Lucy muttered, trying not look back to check who it was but the attitude she already knows who it was. Lucy is actually planning to tell the never ending freshman rumor the whole thing to Juvia and also she's planning to talk to Gray about their feelings to each other even though Lucy's hiding and avoiding it. She wasn't going to leave and move to another school, she's just planning to end the drama. When Lucy was about to leave, Natsu walked up to her to offer something, he heard her already singing in the library like two weeks ago so Natsu want her to be the new vocalist because Erza just quit for some complicated reasons.

"Natsu! Are you kidding me? "Lucy said shockingly. She pulls his shirt so tight to say the same thing twice. "Ye-yeah!" Natsu said trying not to look to her beautiful brown eyes. Lucy nodded her head and then smiled at him, he actually blushed when she smile. "See you tomorrow!" Lucy said while waving as a sign of 'bye'. "Lucy... I'm not sure for this feeling that I have," Natsu muttered with a smile when Lucy is walking on the way out to the school gate. However, Juvia and Gray were the only left in the dressing room, she planned this for five months, Lucy helped her to do this and also she cheered up her whenever Gray was with someone.

"Gr-Gray..."Juvia said while her head was done and the tone of her voice was like she's super nervous. Gray turn around while taking off his tie, "Yes?" Gray asked. Juvia hold his right hand while still looking down, "I-I I li-li-lik-like-y-yo-you..." she said nervously in front of him. Gray doesn't have any reaction; he tapped her head and then Juvia head up, "Thanks..." Gray said while smiling and facing to her. Juvia thought Gray likes her back, so Juvia said, "What are you doing..." Gray replied, "But sorry, I'm really sorry I appreciate it but sorry there's only one that I loved so much, there's only one.. I already confessed to her but she's running away from me, I know to myself she love me too but this isn't the right time because we're still young, she's the one that I kissed," Juvia just burst into tears, she asked while sobbing, "Who's that lu-lucky girl?" she's facing to him with an obvious fake smile. Gray wiped her tears with both hands, "I'm so sorry I can't tell it to you, someday you'll find the guy that can love you like me to the girl that I loved so much that's not me okay?" he gave Juvia an embrace and comfort her so she'll stop crying. "What is special about her?" Juvia asked while her tears keep continuing to drop. Gray didn't answer; he stopped hugging and told her he'll go home now because his brother was already outside waiting for him.

When Gray got home, his brother helped him to put his costume inside his room. He locked his room and lay down on his bed, "could that be the reason why Lucy's avoiding me?" Gray muttered while touching both hands his own forehead. Someone called Gray, it's his friend named Sting, a pianist in the one music band called Slayers in their school. "Yes? What is it?" Gray asked in bored tone. Sting replied, "Hey! You play piano right? I remember you doing the jay chou style last year's summer school" Gray roll around to his bed and then asked in the same tone again, "so what?" Sting offered him something, "Do you want to be a part of the band? Well we just realized that having one pianist isn't enough to the band and also we've get a new vocalist I think her name was Lucy Heartfilia? Natsu just told me the guitarist and also the leader in the band so do you want?" Gray took his offer just because he want to impress and see Lucy. "Alright! Tomorrow's the practice 6:00pm in the school's music room okay? Alright! See you tomorrow," Sting said.