Chapter II: Rumors again

*Lucy Povs*

How will I start my new chapter of my life? If I will hurt someone feelings again. Why do I have to deal with these things? Everything that happened to my life was all unexpected. I don't know what to do. Now that I'm noticing Gray's back to his quietness because of me. According to Aries, she told me that she took summer school and Gray did too. They were in a same class, no matter how many times Aries tried to make him laugh, none of them worked. Also, some of his friends like Rogue and Sting, they told me he always go somewhere every weekend. One time, they saw him with bandage around his head when they visit him on his house. I feel so guilty for what I did to him, it's my entire fault but I couldn't tell the truth to him because if I did, Juvia will look like a desperate person looking and craving for someone else's love. Additionally, he will force himself to me.
This is such like a dramatic TV series. >.<

~ Next day ~

As I woke up this morning, I feel like I don't want to go to school today because I will Natsu and then Gray's on my first hour class. But I still have too because if not my mother and father will get mad. I grabbed my towel and went to my bathroom; I brushed my teeth first and then take a shower with lukewarm water. After I did that, I put on my school uniform and grabbed my bag. "Mom, I'm leaving now," I said with a smile on my face. "Alright, bye!" My mom said while giving me a kiss on my left cheek. As I walked outside, a lovely sun showed up in the clear blue sky with white clouds all over it.

When the bell has already rung, I take a deep breath and let it out before going inside the classroom of my first hour class. They're actually all quiet when Ms.Aquarius is around. I saw Gray again, laying down his head on his table. Why can't I stop noticing him? >.< "

"Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster, the librarian wants to talk to both of you right now," Ms.Aquarius said. I'm like on the front, shaking and very nervous deep inside. As I look back, I saw him standing and grabbing his back. "Are you just going to look at him Lucy? Go ahead with him," Ms.Aquarius said. I hurriedly get up and walked outside. It's very awkward; we're walking on the way to the library. He looked really bored and sleepy today; both hands of him were on his pocket. "So Juvia did confessed to you right?" I asked while we're walking on the way to the library. He looked at me with a grin on his face, "umm..." I suddenly muttered. Gray replied, "Yeah she did," I head down and asked another question, "How do you feel about that?" he didn't answer me anymore when I asked that. Now, it's quiet again, all I heard was the wind and our footsteps.

I don't see him smiling anymore after what happened to us, I'm still blaming myself because of this love thing. My heart says, tell to him you love him then my mind's telling me, how about Juvia.

I thought Gray will open the door for me when we got in the library already but I was wrong. He intentionally smacked the door in front of me so my nose got hurt. I was about to speak to him but he rolled his eyes and stay away from me. AM I A BACTERIA OR VIRUS! WHAT THE HECK GRAY! -_- I hate him again! But why will I hate him if it's my fault why he turned into this again. What has love to do with self! The librarian told us nothing special. They just want us to volunteer there after school. We take it for the scholarship that we will get if we get into college. "That's great right Gray?" I said while I'm smiling to him. I was pretending that everything's back to normal in front of him, I didn't notice that. He ignored me once again, "okay..." I muttered with still a smile on my face. 

-Lunch Break-

Juvia told me so many great stories about what happened to her during class. "And then, there's this one guy his name was Loke, he is so funny and this one girl with short white hair she's cool so how about you Lucy what happened to you? " I don't know what to answer when she asked that question but I must tell her the truth or else she'll have second thoughts of me. "Oh, um during my first pd. Class Gray and I went to the library because the librarian wanted to talk to us well there's nothing special about it's the same thing that Aries told me last year-" she cut me off while I was speaking, "So, Gray is your classmate in your first hour class?" I nodded my head. She suddenly laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm so tired of waiting for him..." Juvia said.