Bury to Broke

*Gray Povs*

I took a train to go to my favorite location park in Fiore St. near the cemetery. I went there to bury all my feelings for Lucy I promised to myself this is the last time I'll think of her after that, nothing everything's over. In an unexpected moment, I saw my previously classmate in middle school her name was Yukino Agria she's actually my third crush before Lucy during 7th grade.

"YUKINO!" I shouted while I'm walking towards her. She looked back when she heard me shouting at her name.

"What's up?" I said with a smile. She replies while smiling, "I'm good, hey Gray..." she looks sad I can see it through her eyes. My curiosity attacks me so I asked, "Why are you here? You're burying your feelings to someone too or what?" she abruptly hugged me then cried. "Yukino..." I muttered in shocked reaction.

She let go of me then wiped her tears with her hands, "I'm so sorry," she apologize. Maybe she's broken like me, what a life and destiny. "What happened? Tell me I'll tell you mine," I said.

"My boyfriend broke up with me today... I want to move on easily so I went here," she said while looking down. I tapped her shoulder, "You'll get over it! Believe me!" I said to her. She smiled at me after what I said.

The wind's getting stronger when I send Yukino to the bus station she gave me her number just in case I need someone to cry or comfort on. Not only the wind but also, the drops of snows getting heavier I must hurry to go to the train station or else the snow storm will attack me.

- Next Day -

It's school again, but you know what I feel better today compared yesterday. I'm like a dead person yesterday but now after I buried all my feelings to opps I'm not going to mention her name anymore that's what I promised to myself. I jumped out of my bed to do somethings I have to do before I go to school geez I have to take the train again then walk I miss my bike asf.

"GRAY!" my dumb brother suddenly slammed the door then shouted. "What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked while grabbing my towel inside my closet. I don't actually told to my friends that I have siblings but if they knew I'll tell them I'm adopted. Yes! I'm ashamed of my siblings because they don't act like my brother and sister so I'm not going to act the same either.

After I take a shower, I put on my uniform then brushed my teeth and go downstairs. I don't know what I just saw when I already got downstairs my father was there sitting next to my mother. "Gray, I'll send you to your school," I am so mad to my dad I can't forgive him to what he did to mom so I refused to his offer then leave. I didn't eat breakfast with them because my father was there I'll just eat when I got in the school.

-Time skipped -

"Gray, have you heard about Sting and his girlfriend or let's just say ex got broke up last night!" Rogue said. Lol, his really a type of gossip's guy hahaha I laughed when he told me about that. "What happened?" I asked while laughing. Sting suddenly punched me on the back so I looked back then fights back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on Lucy's....

*Lucy Povs*

I feel so dizzy today I wonder if I can go to school today. "Lucy, you're sick right?" oh it's Meredy that one who asked while knocking on my door. I abruptly coughed so I replied, "Maybe..." I couldn't walk because I got injured while playing soccer. "Okay... I'll tell to dad you can't go to school today bye..." Meredy said. I can walk but if I did I look like a person without no left leg.

I called my friend Yukino; she's my classmate when we were in middle school. "Hi Yukino!" I greeted cheerfully. She replied, "Lucy!" she sounds like she's crying when she speaks. Because of my curiosity, I asked her, "Are you okay?" she replied again in the same tone, "Sting broke up with me!" Wait what the heck! So Sting's the guy that she talks about these past two weeks. What the heck!

"Are you serious? I didn't know his your boyfriend I know him why didn't you tell me!" I said in shocked reaction. I heard she's sobbing so I speak once again, "What happened?" she sobbed again then call ended our conversation. I'm so shock >.< Yukino is sting's girlfriend well ex-girlfriend V.V I have to find a way to reunite them again besides Sting's was like my best friend. Should I go to Fairy Academy? But I did Gray will saw me I'm going to be ashamed of myself again he ain't the reason why I left and moved. According to Dr. Zeref my psychiatrist doctor, I must avoid the sadness to the house of mother and father or else I'll always remember the tragedy that happens between them. So I did move, but far away from magnolia. To get there, I have to take the bus triple times and one train after that, that's it.

I wonder what are Juvia and Gray doing right now...

I called Sting around 6PM after ten seconds he picked it up, "Hey!" I greeted. He sounds sad today I hope Yukino is the reason why, he replies, "Oh hey Lucy..." I asked him about their break-up. "What happened to you and Yukino's break up?" I think he got shocked because I heard the gasping of him, "How did you know that? And how do you know Yukino?" I replied, "Yukino's my best friend duh!" I heard an AGHH from him but in whisper way. "where did you met her? That's what I'm asking," he asked. I answered his simple question, "She's my friend since middle school then she's my classmate," what's wrong with this guy why can't he answer my question. "What happened to you and Yukino? " I asked once again. Hmm... Maybe sting has another girl or his gay or hmm maybe Rogue is his boyfriend V.V my imagination sucks. I waited fifteen minutes before he replied, "On Sunday, meet me at the train station," he said. Sting now sounds mad maybe my thoughts are right his GAY! I replied back, "Okay..." I was about to say something but he call ended it. He's fucking mean since the first day I met him. HUH..

[Lucy didn't know Sting has a planned between Gray and her he called Gray to come with him on Sunday and Gray agreed on that already so let's see what will happen]

Special Part Yukino x Sting Break up scene

Yukino: "How dare you Sting! After we had sex yesterday you're telling me we're over! Oh c'mon!" *cries*
Sting: *looks down* "I don't love you I just played you!"
Yukino: *slaps Sting* "So it's just sex?" *cries*
Sting: *nodded*
Yukino: *sobs* "We made love that night Sting! Just SEX?!"
Sting: *cries* "It's just sex!"
Yukino: *punched Sting on the face then leave*

Requested by @Nobodyismyname21 and @Miokun