Years have Passed

Lucy and Gray saw each other to where they first met the way they look into each other's eyes means something. The rain started to pour every drop reminds them everything what they had in the past, "Gr-gray..." Lucy muttered. He stopped staring when Lucy speaks he shakes his head while blinking, "I've got to go..." he said while looking down.

Lucy didn't say anything back after that she let Gray to leave her alone while raining. When he left her, it became windy and stormy the lightning on the sky's showing so Gray go back to where Lucy was he saw her sitting freezing to death, "LUCY!" Gray shouted. He just remembered that Lucy got traumatized when her only favorite cat got hit by the lightning while storming she saw it with both of her eyes.

Gray got really worried so he walked up to her and then he touched her cheeks, "Lucy,hey Lucy listen to me, look at me come on look at me!" Gray said in worriedly way. Lucy didn't face to him or just say anything back, "Oh c'mon Lucy let's go...you'll get sick!" Gray said. She still did the same thing so Gray decided to carry her on his back and then find a place where they can sit and relax.

He found one but it looks like an abandoned house or something he brought Lucy with him inside Gray closed the door and then makes a fire with sticks and stones only.

*Gray Povs*

I couldn't leave her... I can't forget her... I was just wondering what if I wasn't there to save her she's probably freezing to death. I put a white sheet around her I found it around the living room of the abandoned house it's actually pretty scary here but it's better than to suffer from the rain outside.

"Gr-Gray..." I heard her calling my name.

*Third person povs*

Gray hurriedly sit next to her then touched her neck and forehead, "Are you okay now? I'm so sorry for leaving you I promise you I'm not going to leave you anymore I'm so worr-"Gray stopped talking when he saw Lucy staring at his eyes.

"shh..." Gray muttered. Lucy laid her head on Gray's right shoulder Gray got shocked because he didn't expect for it to happen. He felt uncomfortable with their position so he stands up then go outside.

Lucy decided to follow him outside, "Gray, what's wrong with you..." she shouted. He faced to her and then asked with a serious look, "What is it?" Lucy couldn't help it she ran into him then hugged him so tight.

"Lucy...I have to go..." Gray said to Lucy. She can't stop hugging him even though Gray's taking off her hands around him, "Lucy I really need to go," she starts crying when Gray said that.

"Oh c'mon!" Gray rolled his eyes and said that. "No... please just this time please..." Lucy begged. He pushed her away when Lucy was about to kiss him "NO!" Gray shouted madly.

"I don't understand myself.... Can you-" Gray cut her off while speaking, "Just stop... I have to go anyway..."

*Lucy Povs*

I let him leave me in the abandon house I called Sting to pick me up. He send me in the front gate of the train station, "So here, I hope this is not the last time I'll see you..." Sting said. I smiled to him only and then waved my hands when I got of his car.

"Bye!" I shouted.

Two years later...

So many good things happened to me when I stopped thinking about Gray I didn't see him anymore after the day when Fairy Academy had a school concert. In Juvia's Instagram, there's no new posts about them I think they broke up already I hope not I accept his face book friend request but he unfriended me also he blocked me. These past few years, I graduated as a valedictorian and I got a scholarship to Fiore University I picked Psychology as my course over there. I'm nervous, tomorrow will be my first day in Fiore University as a second year college I hope it's easy to make friends over there compare to Sabertooth University.

On the following day....

I feel so nervous already while I'm on my way to Fiore University with Lace my yellow Turtle style car it's Meredy's gift to me last year. I parked my car inside their parking lot building actually when I got there, there's like two or three spots left to park on thanks god I'm so lucky.

I accidentally bumped on someone when I walked backwards to check my car.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

When he looked at me, there's something weird I felt inside of me.

"It's Alright," he speaks. This orange spiky-haired guy gives me chills.

He picked up my bag then hand it to me I was like there staring into his eyes like I saw a ghost personally.

"I'm Loke, you must be new here," he said. I nodded my head while keeping my eyes on him.

He's charm reminds me of someone Dang it! No love Lucy No more Love please.

"I-i a-m Lucy," I sound like I got traumatized by Sadako.

He laughed; I feel my world is stopping when he showed me his smile. I avoid staring at him but it only took three seconds GOSH!

"So see you later Lucy," he said abruptly tapping my shoulder. When he left, I touched my shoulder then kissed it I know it's crazy but so yeah I did that.

Fiore University is way better than Sabertooth University they their own huge locker room for each person then every classroom had the teacher names on the door it's attaching on it permanently.

Anyway....

While I'm looking for my first to last class, a familiar voice to me suddenly shouted my name I turn around for my curiosity.

"ERZA!" I said in shocked way. She walked up to me then gave me a very tight hug. "I'VE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" she said cheerfully.

"Oh me too," I uttered to her. She faced to me then smiled, "New here?" she asked. I nodded my head with a smile.

We had a very nice conversation I only asked her about good and bad things in her past at Fairy Academy she mentioned to me that Gray and Juvia just had a very long cool off they can't understand their relationship anymore when Gray's brother, Lyon invited Juvia to come over to his own condominium Gray thought something happened between them so he decided to rest his relationship with Juvia.

"Oh yeah Lucy, Gray studied here anyway and also Juvia!" Erza said cheerfully in front of me. My eyes opened wide as the scissor when she mentioned that.