Chasing and Hiding

Lucy covered her mouth with both hands and head down. He noticed it so he asked, "Hey, did I scare you?" Gray wanted to hug her, but it looks like she got shocked of it. She walked out but Gray stopped and hold her arms, she turn her head sideways and asked, "What?" he noticed her tears were about to fall.

"Lucy, I like you!" Gray suddenly just confessed while he is holding her right arm. Lucy's eyes suddenly widely opened the tug of her heart beat triple times faster like an electric. It's a slow motion scene for him and her; people keep passing on them. They are just staring into each other's eyes. However, in Lucy's mind, Juvia suddenly popped out through her mind. Lucy stopped looking to his eyes and takes off his hand to her right arm. Lucy hurriedly runs outside, Gray followed her so he runs either to chase her. The traffic light turned into red so Lucy crossed while she's still running. Gray stopped because the traffic light turns into green. "Lucy... "He said whisperely.

When Lucy got far away from him, she saw a bench near to the market. She sit down there and catch some breathe. It took her minutes to breathe in normal way. Suddenly, her strict father called so she have to pick it up or else she'll hear so many words to him.

- Phone Conversation-
Lucy: Dad, yes?
Jude: Where are you?
Lucy: * checked the street name, five inch far away from her* Oh um I'm in Xiaosiouri Street, did you know the Jelly Supermarket? I'm there.
Jude: I'll pick you up just stay there,
Lucy: Sure alright, * tapped call ended*
___________________________

The rain started to pour so Lucy have to go inside of the supermarket. She walked around to pretend she's buying something. "I wonder how Gray is doing right now," she muttered. In a much unexpected moment, Lucy faced to the mirror side and saw Gray going inside. "I better hide or else I don't know what to do," she muttered once again. She put on her jacket with hood. While she's walking slowly, she's always looking each side while holding her hood that was on her head.

Perfect timing, her dad called and tell her that he was in the parking lot already. When Lucy was about to leave, someone held her bag, she looked back and got shocked. "Gr-gray!" Lucy said while her eyes slowly getting wider.

"Got you! Why are you running away from me?"Gray asked. She kicked Gray's right knee then run into the market's parking lot. She saw his dad car so she hurriedly gets inside. "Why are you out of breathe?" Jude asked while facing to her daughter." Dad, do you have a bottle of water?" Lucy asked, trying to breathe properly. Her dad grabbed her bottle of water on the passenger seats. "Here, now my question," He said while handing her the bottle water. Lucy drinks first and then answered her strict father question, "It's raining, I don't want to get cold," her dad give her an okay look and start driving.

When Gray got home already, he saw his elder brother named Lyon playing a video game in the living room. "How's my brother? You wet? You didn't called Mom and Dad to pick you up," Lyon said while focusing on the game. "Oh yah, where are they?" Gray asked while hanging his bag on the hanger. Lyon paused the game and smelled Gray, he felt a little bit weird but Gray was already used to it since they were kids Lyon always do that to him. It sounds gay but that's what true siblings do. "Hey! Did you kiss a girl?" Lyon asked while frowning. Gray lied, "No I didn't," Lyon punch him on the face, "You're lying!" Gray fights back so he kicked him on the stomach using his left foot and trying to defend and stand to his not even true answer to his brother question or in short lie. His elder brother didn't fight back because he knows to himself that Gray kissed a girl Lyon will just find an evidence to prove that Gray is lying. Because of that, he'll send Gray tomorrow to school inside and outside.
"HEY! NO!" Gray shouted in mad tone. Lyon teased him as well as making him to tell the truth accidentally. "FINE! I DID KISS A GIRL! SO WHAT?" Gray admitted exasperatedly. Lyon jumped as a sign of an achievement to his liar brother, "What the heck, you're just a freaking freshman I'll tell this to mom and dad," he said as he go back and continued to play. "No! Because if you did I'll tell to mom that you already had sex five times with your girlfriend and also I saw a lot of condoms underneath your bed!" Gray said confidently. "Okay! Chill! Calm down! Okay? I'm just kidding," Lyon said as he chuckled. 

- Next day-
Lyon did dropped off Gray to school, he talks about the deal and Gray just ignored him and keeps walking inside. First thing he always do is going to his locker, Gray always get his stuffs inside it and put it on his backpack. Sometimes, when the teacher tells them to bring a book, Gray carried it because he didn't want to carry a heavy backpack while entering the classroom it's very embarrassing. However, a girl with brown curly hair named Cana a sophomore student in FAHS, "Bruh! Your brother said you kissed a girl? Who's that lucky girl huh?" Cana said while her left hand was around him. Gray feel annoyed already so he didn't answer.