Ending XVII

Time skipped -

Because of sadness and grief that Gray felt after he knew about Lucy's death, he could not handle it. He screamed so loud, while tears keeps falling from his eyes.

" No...you can't destroy me..." he whined. He threw the chair on the mirror and accidentally harmed himself. He got a huge wound because of the mirror, his right arm starts to bleed.

Bloods continued to drop, he sat down slowly on the floor and touched his head.

He grabbed one of the mirror's sharpest pieces and decided to stab himself directly in his heart so deep. Bloods spit out like tears, while his soul was slowly going out of his body, he saw Lucy, the love of his life, but leaving him in the dark place because they could not be together.

A desperate alone man living in his own broken world. He ignores those people around him because he does not need them. This desperate man only needs one person, but that person already disappeared in this cold world. His heart froze, his sight stopped, his mouth zipped, and his soul and body stucked in a place called darkness.

Thank you so much for reading. That's the ending guys, I know it sucks, but I'm really sorry I need to finish this because I need to focus on my studies first. But thank you so much.