Natsu and Lucy part 1

Juvia keep looking at him in her cute way.To visualize, her eyes were a little bit widen, she keeps on smiling and she's acting like she's always amazed. Gray finally done putting the brown thing, he helped Lucy to get up. "She's okay now," Gray said while smiling to Juvia. He never did that smile to Lucy anymore after all those unknown weird things happened to them. She feel a little bit upset to herself, " Seeing them together, actually breaks my heart to little pieces," she said to herself while they're ten inch away from her.

* Lucy Povs *

It looks like they're having a smooth clear without awkwardness conversation.Why do I feel like I'm jealous? I don't have any rights to do that. I'm looking down in front of them, Are they noticing it? probably not. I guess I'll just leave them two.

" Juvia, I will just go to the restroom," I said while grabbing my backpack. I get up but then my right knee shaked so I fell once again, " Lucy! How many times do I have to tell you that be careful!" Gray said madly as he grabbing my arms. I looked at Juvia's face expression, it's like she wanted to frowned but she can't because I'm her best friend. Because of that expression of hers, I take off Gray's hands to my arms. " Gray, I'd better go now," I said, walking away from them as long as they can have the time that I've been waiting for my whole life but since his not interested to me, I just gave it to Juvia.

~ Restroom ~

When I got out of the girls restroom, I accidentally bumped with this pink-spiky-hair guy. So, I fell once again but however he helped me to stand up," You better look on your way alright?" he said to me giving me those adorable smile that I've never seen again. He looked to my right knee," I think you need to rest besides it's after school now, go home now," he said with a worried look while staring at me. I don't even know this guy, " Oh, nah I think I don't need one I am alright," I said, trying to be okay. He smiled to me again and said his name," I am Natsu Dragneel, a newly transfered student here," he introduce himself even though I didn't ask for his name. Oh well I guess this guy wanted to have new friends. " I'm Lucy," I said, showing my fake smile to him.

" Lucy hmm?" Natsu asked while giving me a questionable look.

I face palmed and then told my last name and infomation to him," Heartfilia, Freshman Student,"

He giggled. HE DID GIGGLE AND IT'S ADORABLE I CAN'T HELP IT! so I did giggled too. He showed me a very cool magic trick and also we had a very fun conversation. Actually, his funny, too bad he didn't tell me what year he was. Natsu's dad picked him up outside the gate, I did said bye and he did too. I walked back inside the campus and went to the library to excuse me first for volunteering. " Lucy, Who's the guy that you're with?" Juvia said. I got scared because I don't know where she popped out. " Where's Gray?" I asked.

" Oh, he is there upstairs volunteering for you also I did it too anyway we told to Aries that you can't help here so we told her that we're your replacement until your wounds get healed," She said.

I went upstairs, "Gray, I wanted to say thank you!" I said quickly.

" Stay, I want to ask you," he said in the tone of like serious way.

I turn around and walked near at him," What?" I asked while my eyes were open wide and my head was a little bit down. " Who's the guy?" he asked while showing me those not in the mood actions.