Tragedy

Two weeks later...

Laxus and the others got so excited when they saw Lucy's index finger moved. When her eyes opened a little bit, Meredy suddenly screamed. "Shut up!" Erza exclaimed nervously. Gray wasn't there because he don't want to stress himself over her while reviewing for his very important test next week.

Lucy's eyes finally opened normal ,but there was something wrong when she sat down. The way she looked at everyone was different, "Hey, Lu-chan!" Meredy greeted while smiling at her. Lucy frowned and suddenly touch her head and screamed in pain.

Other were panicked, "Go ahead, call the doctor!" Laxus said angrily. Only Meredy and Erza went the downstairs while Levy and Juvia left inside.

When Mr. Eucliffe already got inside her room, he inject something on Lucy's shoulder so that she will remain calm. "What happened to her?" Laxus asked.

"This is bad," Mr. Eucliffe answered with a solemn face.
"What do you mean bad?" Juvia asked. She feels guilty already, she don't know what to do if something terrible happened to Lucy.

"I'm not sure about this but it looks like Lucy couldn't able to remember everything if she tries to remember some veins of her brain gets a reaction," Mr. Eucliffe responded.

"So, what is this mean?" Erza asked emotionally.
"Amnesia...." Mr. Eucliffe muttered.

Juvia sighed and sat down on the couch. Her conscience forcing her to tell the truth in front of them right now but she's thinking the result will be bad as a criminal case was.

"I'll leave now, just call me if she starts screaming again," Mr. Eucliffe said while closing the door.

"Now, what? how can we tell this to Gray," Erza said dramatically. All of them were looking on the floor like something dropped on the ground.

Meanwhile...

"UGH! I can't FOCUS!" Gray shouted madly to himself. He slapped his left cheek four times, he was trying to be awake even though his eyes were closing by itself. "It's 3AM oh c'mon!" his phone suddenly rings. He looked and picked it up, "Hey Erza, what do you want?" Gray said. Erza was sweating in nervousness while telling him about Lucy.

"There's something happened to Lucy," Erza said in shaky tone.
Gray stand up and quickly grabbed his jacket and keys, "What is it?" Gray asked.
"She has an amnesia," Erza responded in the same tone.
Gray accidentally dropped his phone when Erza replied. The screen of his phone got cracked up, "Oh my, hey work! I need you!" Gray said. He gets back to study because his cellphone got broke, it's not working so he decided to know about Lucy's condition after his test. 

*Morning*

Gray get up so around 6AM and leave at 7:30AM, even though he only had 4 hours sleep, he still went to school to study. In the future, he wants to be an engineer like Lucy. Gray's inspiration was Lucy even though they hurt each other when they were so young.

"Gray, I called you this morning why didn't you pick it up? are you doing something or what?" Angel walked up. It's actually Yukino's elder sister, Gray and her had the same course but different sections. Gray take off his headphones and looked at Angel, "Oh, I'm using my old phone, the one that I often use was broken so sorry," he answered.

Angel sit next to him and mentioned something in muttered way, "Dang, Lucy has an amnesia..." he abruptly looked at Angel in strange way. "Wait what?" Gray said shockingly. She shook her head with a smile while staring at Gray. "Are you sure it's nothing?" Gray asked, trying to make sure if it's really nothing.

Gray sigh when Angel nodded. "Dang, if that happens I'm probably going to be right away in the hospital do you know how much I love her?" he said with a grin on his face. She rolled her eyes then tapped his chin carefully. "Huh? what's with that?" Gray asked while smiling.

"You're so inspired by her, don't tell me you're going to be an engineer too?" Angel asked teasingly.
"Si! lo quiero! porque mi amiga? No soy capaz de hacerlo con mi amor?" Gray responded with still a smile.
"What are you saying?" Angel asked while controlling her laugh.
Gray translated what he said everything with feelings to her, "I said, Yes! I want it! Why my friend? am I not able to do it with my love? oh c'mon don't judge me okay? I just love her that's why I'm doing it,"
Angeli hit his head with her right fist then leave, "Keep talking to yourself," she said while walking backwards.

"Whatever! You don't understand me because you don't know how I feel! BITTERNESS OVERLOAD FOR YOU!" Gray exclaimed loudly. An unexpected bullet shot came in through his mind, bloods were spread all over the ground. A lot of people saw it so they quickly call the emergency service.

"GRAYY!!!" Erza shouted. "What the heck! WHAT HAPPENED?" Levy react.

Opps! there's the twist! hahahah well not really
Sorry if this was short I'll try longer tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.