Depression kills me

This is very dramatic so while reading this chapter put on your headphones or earbuds and listen to any dramatic song that you want but if you like instrumental I recommend you to listen to Rozen Maiden – Yume No Kakera but if you don't want it's fine ^_^ Vote and comment if you liked this part

Dedicated to @Nobodyismyname21

*Lucy Povs*

When I got home, I'm alone in the house again. The telephone abruptly rings; I picked it up, "Hello?" I said. It replies, "Lucy, this is your father, I want to tell you that me and your mother love you so much! Bye..." I was about to say something but he call ended it. When I heard my father voice, it sounds like his crying because his voice was sort of shaking. What's happening to them? I feel like so afraid; I don't know how to explain my emotions today were mixed even my thoughts.

When I lay down on my bed, my parents appeared in my mind. What's happening! I'm curious. I feel like I'm going to cry what's happening! I closed my eyes, suddenly my tears started to pour for no reason. What's happening...

In my dreams... I saw my mother and father hugging me and saying good bye. I was bursting into tears when they left me, a white light showed up and take my parents. I abruptly woke up, my morning was not good. As I go downstairs, there's Virgo reading a letter. It's strange because while she's reading it she's crying, "Virgo what's going?" I asked her. She hand me the letter I read it because my curiosity said so.

Dear Lucy,

This is your uncle Laxus Dreyar, I want you to know that your mother and father died in a boat accident when they were about to get back. I am so sorry Lucy it's hard also for me because my sister died. Meredy and I will be with you there as a guardian hope you can trust us because we're your family also sorry for the loss.

Sincerely Laxus,

I'm speechless for what I just read... I feel so alone now... nobody loves me anymore... what life do I have now? ... Everyone hates me...

I cried while ripping of the paper, there's nothing else I can do. I don't know exactly what to do with my life now...

Virgo hugged me as a sign of 'condolence' I stopped crying but I'm still sobbing. I didn't go to school today because I don't want people to feel sorry for me for being alone in my life now...
______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Juvia have you seen Lucy?" Erza asked. She did not answer, "Fine whatever," Erza said irritately. Sting and the others asked where Lucy was. Gray answered, "She didn't go to school guys, her parents died,"

"You serious?" Erza asked in shocked. Gray rolled his eyes, "Yes," he replies in serious face. Sting mocked Gray, "So you're Lucy's stalker? Hahahahah" Gray hissed and then ignored them by leaving them on the bench. Deep inside of him, he feels bad. Gray asked the maid in Lucy's house. He knows Virgo for like five years ago. Yes! Gray's stalking Lucy for almost one year but he didn't make it too obvious when she's around and alone.

After school dismissal, Sting and Erza were planning to go to Lucy's house to check what her condition is and how she felt today now that her parents are gone. While those guys were on the way to Lucy's house, Erza thought Gray's following them. "YOU STALKER!" Erza shouted as she turned around. Gray rolled his eyes again, "Excuse me I think you're wrong we're neighbors," Sting put around his arms around Gray and said, "Let's go to Lucy's house!" he held Gray by the neck, Erza laughed, "His fucking choking! Hahahah" Gray kicked Sting's right knee, "OUCH!" Sting screamed in pain as he let go Gray's neck.

When they finally arrived to Lucy's house, Gray was forced to press the doorbell. Virgo opened the door, "Oh, Gray," Virgo said. Erza and Sting chuckled. Gray looked behind then pout, "Come in," Virgo offered.

As they walked inside, they heard someone's playing a piano. "Where's the sound coming from?" Erza asked curiously. Virgo whispered, "Upstairs don't bother her or else >.<" Gray takes off his shoes and bravely went upstairs, "Gray... no don't," Sting whispered in fear. The way the piano sounds was like Rozen Maiden - Yume No Kakera they'll put Goosebumps in you if you hear d it. The emotions that Lucy can't let out she always buried them by playing a piano.

Lucy stopped playing when she heard someone's footsteps, "What..." Lucy muttered dreary. Her hair was such a mess, "Lucy, it's Gray," Lucy played the piano again. Erza and Sting followed Gray upstairs, "HI LUCY!" Erza greeted cheerfully.

"What is it?" she asked like a dead person. "We want to sa-" Lucy cut off Erza when she was about to say something, "Don't feel sorry for me I hate that..." Lucy muttered, still dreary.