MV (Just like old days from part 1-32)

Lucy stand up when Gray talked to Natsu she felt out of place because Gray wasn't talking to her or just even ask something. "Tss..." Gray hissed when Lucy get up from her chair. She didn't look back because if she did Natsu will notice something between them he is a very professional detector when it comes to the person that he likes.

Sting suddenly walked up towards to Lucy, "Here, Lucy the song Gray chose it..." Sting said while handing her the paper with lyrics on it. She read it first, "Wait hold on a sec, really? Don't forget by Demi Lovato? Wait who choose this song again?" Lucy reacts.

"Gray chose it," Sting answered. She closed her eyes then looked down, "why..." she muttered. Someone abruptly tapped her back, "Hey Lucy!" she head up, "Rogue hey..." Lucy greeted back. When she faced to the side, she saw Juvia hugging Gray so tight while they're having a conversation with Natsu.

"Let's go guys!" Rogue shouted.

-Time skipped -

After the concert, Lucy's in the backstage while others were celebrating outside. She laid her head on the table and then covered it with her backpack someone suddenly slammed the door, "Lucy..." Gray muttered. He grabbed his backpack on the table near to Lucy's.

"You know what... don't just lurked over there it'll not help you," he said while fixing his tie.

"Why do you even care? No..." Lucy said to him directly. She felt stupid and idiot for confessing her unpredictable feelings to Gray she thought everything will be alright after that but she was wrong. "I cared for you but you didn't..." Gray muttered.

Lucy walked out but Gray didn't stop her she was expecting that he'll stop her but he didn't. She accidentally bumped into Sting's shoulder, "Are you crying?" Sting asked in wondered face expression. She shakes her head as a sign of 'no', "You are crying? For what?" Sting asked.

She pushed him and then run Sting wanted to chase her to ask but he decided not to. He suddenly saw Gray when he stepped inside the backstage, "You're here?" Sting said. Gray nodded his head, " I am, like ten minutes ago..." Sting punched Gray on the face with his fist and then laughed, "HAHAHAHAH" Gray reacts, "What the f... is wrong with you?" Sting chuckled and then replied, "So, you're the reason why Lucy's crying huh?" Gray rolled his eyes he ignored Sting but he still forcing him to answer his question in teasing way. "So you are huh? Hahah" Sting chuckled Gray got irritated so he punched him, "OUCH!" Sting shouts in pain. Rogue and the others hurriedly go inside the backstage because they heard something, "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" Rogue slammed the door then asked that.

"It's nothing..." Sting replied while laying down on the floor and touching his head, Gray grabbed his backpack and then leave Juvia stopped him but Gray told her no.

__________________________________________________________________

Watch the MV UP THERE! XD made it because someone requested it

#Gray_fullbsuter27
#Apple_Juice5
#Mikokun27
#Stargon

Thank you all...

Wait for the very long update tomorrow...

��j