Moved

*Gray Povs*

I'm with Erza, Jellal and Juvia during lunch. I just hang out with them because Rogue and Sting were absent. It's sort of awkward but it's better than to be a loner. I know I'm used to being alone but that's was a long time ago. Erza's sitting next to me while Juvia was sitting next to Jellal (Erza's Ex boyfriend though was Jellal)

"Gray, how's Lucy?" Erza abruptly asked. I noticed Juvia's actions when Erza asked about her. I was about to answer her but Juvia cut me off, "She moved to other school..." I got shocked to what she just said. Lucy didn't tell me about that, is she lying? What's wrong with her if that's the case.

"Are you serious?" I asked with a serious face. She replied while taking out her phone, "I am!" I looked at Erza's and Jella's reaction, they're both in shocked. Juvia faced me her phone, "HERE! READ THIS!" she showed me their whole conversation in text messages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy: it's okay Juvia at least you forgive me already...
Juvia: how are you? When will you go back to school?
Lucy: Oh I'm moving to girl's school with my cousin
Juvia: Are you serious? How about me? You're going to leave me?
Lucy: Well, I have too
Juvia: then tell me the reason why are you moving?
Lucy: don't worry Juvia I'll visit you in your house if I've got a time
Juvia: but why
(Lucy didn't reply anymore)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't what I just read but if that's true why does she have to moved? Now that we're okay she'll cut my communication with her. She ain't even my friend in face book and any social media sites because she still doesn't accept my friend request. Lucy is weird as crazy as heights I don't understand her personality anymore. "So that's true? Right?" I said with a pouting face. Juvia nodded her head, I feel so mad and irritated to what I just knew right now.

"Gray, where are you going?" Erza asked as she looked up to me when I stand up; I ignored her then go somewhere far away from them. I'm not trying to be rude or something what you can think of but I just feel so irritated and not in my mood when I knew about Lucy's moving to other school. It hurts a lot she's like crumpling, squeezing and ripping my heart like a paper and handkerchief. She just gave me hope five days ago I thought were going to be friends again but I was wrong again.

Hoping is the opposite of Hurting this is shit as f....

After school dismissal, I didn't volunteer to the library because I want to go home so bad to ask Lucy what's the reason why is she moving. When I got to her house already, I pressed the doorbell for so many times but no one opened it. I even shouted out her name outside but still, nobody opened the gate. I waited for her; I sit down on the ground near to their gate even though the night already showed up to the sky. I'm still there, waiting for her to go outside. My phone suddenly rings, "shit.." I muttered. It's my father the one who's calling me. I picked it up because if not my mother will argue with me again.

"Hello?" I speak.
"Where are you?" my playboy father asked. I will hate him forever because he replaced mom to his slut girlfriend.
"Somewhere..." I replied, trying to annoy my father.
"I'm serious son, where are you?" he asked again.
I intentionally tapped call ended on my phone. My father called me again but I turned off my phone. I decided to go home because it's already 9:21pm, I still have to finish my homework or else my grades will go down.

__________________________________________________________________________________