Summary ( GOMENASAI)

I pushed Gray because I don't want him to see me crying for what I did. I run away again, am I this Weak? Why do I have to feel so weak? It's my fault there's nothing else to blame.

When I got home, my mother and father were not there again. They probably went somewhere without telling it to me. I go to my room and changed my clothes; I put on my red pajama and white t-shirt I brushed my hair and rest for a bit on my bed. As I woke up, I thought my parents were there already but I'm wrong. There's a letter on the dining table it says 'Hi Lucy, me and your father won't be in the house for two years I guess but don't worry you'll have a maid we just have to finish this business okay? The maid name was Virgo hope you get alone with here sincerely your mom' they left me again; I have to wait for two years before they gets back again.

One year later...

Last year, I met many people but they always end up avoiding me just because of the never ending freshman rumor. I still have true friends and that's Sting, Erza, Jellal and Lissana the new girl that I just met five months ago. About Natsu, every time he talked to me, I always made an excuse just to avoid him not too obvious. Gray sometimes looking at me but every time I caught him he looked around and stay away from me. My best friend or let's just call now ex best friend, never want to talk to me anymore. I tried to apologize for so many times but she rejected all of it, I know to myself one day she'll forgive and receive my apologies to her not now but in the right time.

I took summer school so I'll graduate easily the subject that I took was only algebra II honors and English III honors. They're actually the hardest subject in high school just for me. Other people telling me that algebra II was very complicated and English III was so hard but for me I don't think so.

- Junior Year -

Other people voted for me as a vice president of the campus. Actually, the new guy in the school was my opponent his name was Loke Lion, I think his playboy that's my first impression but I'm not sure if that's true.

"Lol, Lucy! Have you noticed the new guy? He always stares at you!" Erza said teasingly. I didn't reply because I know they'll make a new rumor again. I just kept eating my lunch that was Virgo made. "Lucy, Erza will graduate already are you happy? Because I am hahahah" Sting laughed. Erza smacked him with her pink backpack, and then Jellal goes in and sit next to her, I noticed her cheeks turing to pinkish. I finally speak, "JERZA!" Jellal and Erza got shocked when I said that. "They're ex's already Lucy!" Sting said as he giggled. Erza moved next to me, "Shut up, guys it's already past!" Erza said in serious face expression. Suddenly, I saw Gray talking with Rogue and Loke the new student. Gray was so serious but then Rogue and Loke keep talk and talk. Someone put around an arms to me again, "Hey, Lucy!" a familiar voice greeted me. "Natsu..." I muttered slowly taking off his arms into me. He sat next to me but I moved next to Jellal, "Lol like wtf is this sh**? Guys! Getting awkward to each other? How bout we call Gray!" Sting teased me and the others. He really did called Gray so I just leave but Sting pull me down so I have no choice just to head down.

"Yes?" Gray said as he tapped the table that we were sitting on. I don't know what's going on because my head is looking down. I heard Sting saying, "Hey, sit next to Lucy," Gray hissed. Erza went to my back and forcing my head to get up, "Come on, Lucy! Hahahaha" Gray said something, "You guys wasted my five minutes, "he walked back to the chair that he sat down with Rogue and Loke.

After school, Juvia and I bumped into each other's shoulder accidentally. Some of her stuffs fell, so I helped her to pick it up. "Juvia..." I muttered. I noticed her eyes in nervous, "Thanks..." she said as she get her things on my hands and run. I'm already used to it so It's alright if Juvia keep walking away from me. Avoid me like a virus is unacceptable to me T_T.