Freshman Rumor

The bell hasn't ring yet so Gray go in the gymnasium to play basketball with his friends. A boy with long black sleek hair named Rogue Cheney, sophomore student walked up to Gray. "Hey! Your brother texted me last night he told me you kissed a girl? Who's that lady huh? Hahaha" He said in teasingly way. "Shut up," Gray said as he tried to shoot the ball on the ring. Rogue suddenly gapes and pointed to the door, "Gray, do you know that girl over there?" he asked pointing to the blonde girl pushing the cart with baseball bats inside the stocks inventory room. Gray dropped the ball and quickly run into her, "Hey! Lucy!" he shouted.

Lucy pretends she didn't hear anything, "Lucy, finally I have chance to talk to you now," Gray said in front of her. She keeps on doing the things she has to finish. "Lucy, I know you can hear me did I do something wrong? Please just look at me," Gray said. Lucy just looked at him, Gray speaks again, "Lucy, I'm so sorry" Lucy finally replied back but very short, "It is okay" Gray smiled at her when she answered, he was about to reply but Lucy left. He couldn't stop her from walking away because his afraid of one day he'll never see her anymore. It's alright for Gray if they stopped talking to each other; the important to Gray is that he always sees her, that's enough for him. He hides these feelings for so long, he even tried to avoid it but it keeps coming back.

In the hallway, Lucy accidentally bumped into his chest, she was about to fall but good thing Gray grabbed her arms quickly if not? Her left knee will be twist. She hurriedly takes off his hands to her arms because Juvia's on their front. "Thanks..." she said, trying to avoid looking to his eyes."You're welcome," Gray replied to her with a smile. After he replied, Lucy didn't say anything back, she continue to walk on the way to her next class.

All Lucy heard about was Gray and the girl that she kissed. She can't concentrate to what she was doing during class because people around her really wanted to find out who's the girl. Well, Gray wasn't that popular at school but a lot of people know him especially girls because his handsome and gentleman also kind. She's tired of hearing that rumor it took two months before it stopped. Juvia know about the rumor but she just doesn't want to tell it to Lucy because she knows to herself that she'll be worried to what she feels about that.

~ Three months later~

"LUCY! Gray will be my prince for the play next week! It's called Celestial Spirit Princess and the Ice Prince! Do you want to watch it?" Juvia said in very excited way on front of her while she is holding the script that her theater teacher gave.

"Huh? That's great I'll be there don't worry," Lucy said with a smile that can make people smile too. Juvia suddenly gave her a very tight hug, "You're the best best, best best friend ever!" she said very cheerfully to her.

Lucy and Gray concurrent arrived in the train station. Gray smiled to her, Lucy just take a glance of it then ignored him. He already used to it but it's alright for him at least Lucy still look at him not like before. They both rode the same train to get home; Lucy is sitting on the long chair while Gray is standing holding the iron thing. Lucy and Gray are like ten inch far away from each other, he wants to sit next to her but maybe Lucy will just going to move from another sit so he decided not to.