Vanished Love

*Lucy Povs*

Two years have passed, I still don't have a clue where Gray really is. Next year is my graduation, finally, I made it even though there are so many complicated things happened to my life. Well, it's life, nothing's perfect. 

I'm sitting on the ground, laying my head behind the mango tree, writing letters for Gray. Erza mentioned me, he went somewhere far away to find out something important. She didn't tell me what it was, but it is okay. I can wait. 

'Dear Gray, 
Where are you, do you have any idea how much I miss you? As I promised to you even though you haven't showed up to me? I will wait for you till you come back-' 

Someone interrupted me while I was writing, "Lucy, what are you doing here?" Oh it's him, Natsu, I looked at him then sigh with a smile. Natsu suddenly pinched my cheeks and then started tickling also. "STOP!" I shouted madly. Well, he thought I got mad, so his smiling face transformed into serious and kind of scared expression one. 

"What a shame Natsu!" I chuckled. He put his hat on my head then take a deep breathe. Is he going to tell me something? Why is he nervous? Well, it looks like his nervous. Probably... 

"I got to tell you something," Natsu said. Oh no! don't tell me this guy is going to confess his feelings for me again. NO! I had enough with it. "What is it?" I asked staring at my yellow flat shoes. 

"You sure you want to know?" He asked first. I nodded my head even though I am not facing to him anymore. He responded with a shaky voice, "Gray actually didn't go somewhere, he-he ha-he has am-amnesia," 

*3rd Povs*

Lucy thought Natsu was joking so she laughed then slapped her the notebook on Natsu's face. "Are you serious?" Lucy chuckled. Natsu grope Lucy's arms then looked at her in the face with a serious expression, "If you think I am not, then look at my face! want to come with me? I'll show you where is he!" Lucy still didn't believe it, "I know you're kidding," Her brown-hazel eyes were turning a little bit of reddish, "I am not kidding Lucy," Natsu said. 

Lucy's own tears suddenly stream down on her face, it's unstoppable just like a rain. She couldn't believe what she just heard right now, inside she was freaking out, but outside she was crying silent as a low-battery phone. To comfort her, Natsu gave her a hug. 

"Don't worry Lucy, maybe if you saw him tomorrow, you're going to be okay, I promised that..." Natsu said. 

*Lucy Povs*

Juvia lied to me then now Gray has an amnesia. What kind of life is this! I would accept if I'm the one who has an amnesia, but no... No... it's the one that I love. I hope this was only a dream... I wanna wake up... hey... wake me up.. 

-Next Day- 

I went to Mr. Eucliffe hospital and asked him where was Gray? he told his in mother's house. He gave a hug before I left and went to Mrs. Fullbuster's house. It was quiet when I got there already, all I can here was the air conditioner's cool wind. Gray's mom accompany me to Gray's room. As I opened the doorknob, I saw Gray sitting on his bed, looking at his childhood pictures. I wish I was there... 

Mrs. Fullbuster left us two, I waved my hand in front of his face, when he looked at me... there's something I felt that I couldn't explain. I think I'm gonna tear up... no don't I should stop this... 

"Wh-h-wh-who are you?" Gray asked me.
I don't know what to say...