Words War I

*Lucy Povs*

Erza send me to my first class I really feel so nervous when I stepped inside.

"Hi..." I said to everyone. They just looked at me then continue what they're doing. I feel so ashamed of myself also don't belong in this class.

I sat on the chair in the back near the cabinets in third row. A girl with curly white hair slammed the door "Whoa..." I fall agape on my face when she walked and erase the black board. I think she's the teacher, she wrote something, "Mirajane Strauss"

All my classmates ain't even impressed to her maybe they saw her for a lot of times so no one's ignorant to her beauty compare to me.

When she turn around, she pointed at me, "Lucy Heartfilia, since you're new here take these papers to Mr. Makarov's room number 456," she said in a mean tone. I followed her commad when I stared at her she snubbed at me then hissed.

Geez...

What is beauty if it doesn't fit to yout attitude...

Room 456 I wonder where is that...

I asked the janitor inside the locker room he told me it's in the other building next to the main office building. I followed his directions but I think I got lost.

There's this one guy sitting on a bench near the cafeteria, he's familiar to me but nah maybe I'm wrong. I poked his back oh my Lucy I think his reading I shouldn't disturb him but it's not bad to ask right? yeahh...

"What?"

OH SHOOT!

I'M PANICKING ONCE AGAIN! oh my gee! the papers that I'm holding accidentally dropped by me!!!

"Lucy? lol you studied here? you're new? let me help you..." he fucking give me chills when he speaks.

I never expect that I would see him once again for all these years this is the first time I saw him again. WOW BIG CHANGE!

he helped me to pick up the papers that I dropped it's only like fifteen pieces.

"Here, anyway hey it's been a long long-" I interuppted him by speaking.

" I have to go Gray..." it feels so good every time I said his name <3 WAIT NO LOVE <_<

I left without saying thank you also I forgot to ask about the way to 456 room.

Three minutes later....

Finally I saw it...

I take a deep breathe then interrupt the class, that's what Ms. Strauss A.K.A Ms.Snubber told to do.

"Sir Makarov, sorry for interrupting your class Here's the papers that Ms. Strauss want me to give you...." I said while putting it on his table.

"Oh it's okay what is all of this? anyway.." he asked.

I literally have no idea what are those but it looks like papers with letters for someone.

"I don't know..." my answered to his question.

"Lucy?" oh my sheeeeeee!!! a familiar voice again this is JUVIA!!!!

I turn around then smiled at her while Sir makarov's checking all the papers that I put on his table.

"Later! see me in cafeteria or outside..." Juvia cheerfully said to me.

Aww... REUNITED! I hope so....

I'm her first ever best friend during high school days our friendship got split apart because we liked the same guy which was Gray.

-Time skipped-

I saw Juvia during lunch with Erza and NATSU!!! SERIOUSLY? HE STUDIED HERE ALSO!

"LUCY!" Juvia shouted from the behind.

Before I faced to her I take a deep breath, "Oh hi juvia..."

she just dragged me then push me down to sit next to Natsu.

"NALU!" Juvia said with an annoying smile.

"Shh... Juvia, where's Gray?" Natsu asked while his mouth is full.

Erza bumped my shoulder then faced to me with a smile.

"Erza it's not funny..." I told her so she'll stop teasing me to him.

" I ship Graylu hahhha" Erza said to Juvia. Her smile transformed into frowned when Erza said that to her confidently.

"Juvia and Gray will be together in the endd.... we just had a two months cool off okay?" Juvia madly said back to Erza.

Lol this is war....

"Cool off for eleven months? he didn't even greet you anymore or talk to you once! You're too obsessed with Gray that's could be another reason why Gray decided to stop his relationship with you..." Erza angerly told to Juvia.

I knew it....