The pain

Lucy suddenly gets up and walked inside to her room, "Lu-"she shut her door so loud. "That's okay Erza, let's just understand her," Sting said while he tapping Erza's back. Gray couldn't do anything but just to look at her suffering from strong pain.

*Gray Povs*

When I got home, I quickly run into my room and opened my room. I threw my old robot toy on Lucy's window hoping to hear it so she can open the window. But, nothing happens to what I did. I decided to close my window and lay down on my bed, thinking about Lucy's condition. Hers was worst than mine.
Both of her parents died while mine, my mom and dad just divorced.

- Flashback Sophomore year-

"Gray! I know what I said! Please help me!" she begged on my front, it's during fall season. Leaves were falling to us; its location was in the hallway of school entrance. She did wait for me even though I got out of the school around 6pm, the reason why I got out late because I got in trouble for fighting with Natsu during the debate battle in debate club. Each of us got irritated we even involve Lucy's name during that stupid debate.

I can't forget everything what she said I know every single detail of it. She sobbed on my front while kneeling down with both knees on the floor, "Gray I'm begging to love Juvia! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! It's my fault for turning you into worst! Please.. Please..." she said that. Lucy's forcing me to love her best friend because she can't see her best friend being desperate and craving for someone's love. But first before I directly what I want to say I asked her a question, "Have you ever like or love me? Try to be honest sometimes," I said that while I was helping her to get up. She laid her head to my shoulder, "th-that was a long time ago," that's the happiest day of my life, that's her answer. So she did like me but a long time ago.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I was so stupid for leaving her and ignoring her. I regret everything stupid that I did. It's difficult to understand her some times when she gets mad because it's just that hard. What should I do?!

~ Next Day ~

I waited for Lucy outside of their house; the rain starts to pour so I used my umbrella. Even though it's around 8am, I still waited for her. Virgo saw me by accidental, "Gray, what are you doing here? You have school today?" she asked while holding a trash bag that she was going to throw in the huge trash can. "Virgo! I was just wondering if I can see Lucy today. Is she there?" I asked. She replies, "Oh yes, if you want you can go inside go ahead I'll just throw this in the trash can over there," I smiled at her as a sign of 'thanks'. As I walked inside, I saw Lucy in their living room sitting on the couch.

"Lucy..." I muttered. I think she heard me because she turn her head sideways, "oh... Gray..." she said, still like a dead person.

"Lucy I-I was just wondering if you need someone I'm right here," I said with a smile even though she ain't facing at me. Lucy didn't answer anymore. I sit next to her, "Lucy I-I know it-" she cut me while I'm speaking to her, "No it's alright," I wanted to hug her but I can't maybe because she'll push me away from her again.

"Why do people have to die... why do I have to suffer from this pain.... I have no clue for my future anymore..." she suddenly said as she head down. I faced to her, hoping and trying to see if she can look at me or not. "I don't know what to say but do you know what when my grandmother passed away? I feel I'm dying also... when you told me you don't like me, I feel like I don't want to live in this world anymore it's hard to accept the truth especially when you really loved that person it's hard to get over it," Lucy laid her head to my shoulder, I looked at her once again. "Are you okay?" I asked. Her tears began to fall, I wiped it by left thumb, "Don't cry you look stupid," I said cheerfully. Unexpectedly, she hugged me so tight.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Both of Gray's eyes widely opened when Lucy hugged him unexpectedly. Gray kissed her on her head, "Keep crying... let it out..." Gray said.

On the next five days, Lucy's mother and father bodies did not found in the sea where the ship sink, she felt sad once again because she's hoping to see them.