Shut The Window

Meredy arrives with my father, she greet me and hugged me then she go upstairs without saying hi to my mom. I go to my room then open my window.

" Hey sky universe stars hahaha I saw him but something is different about him it looks like his not the old one the one who's sweet funny gentleman haist" said I while staring at the sky. I heard something to the neighborhood I heard someone open the window either.

" Hey " said I while waving. " Hey open the window don't be afraid at me " said I again.

" this is unexpected " said gray. I quickly close my window then lay down on my bed " It's Gray !! " said I.

" You Stupid dummy " said gray. His going to close his window but I opened my window " WAIT Gray !! " said I.

" What?? Told you my name is gureii not gray " said he.

" Umm gureii I just wanted to say hi " said I. I wave my right hand then smiled.

He close his window without saying hi back to me " I guess Umm goodnight " said i then I closed my window then sleep.

~ Next Day ~

Me and meredy went to the school together she seems friendly not like me because inside of the classroom she said hi to all.

" Lucy come on why dont you join with us? " meredy said with her new friends.

Her new friends stares at me like I did something bad so I said " Umm maybe later ciao " I leave.

I saw Juvia so I talked to her " Hi juvia " said I.

" Ohh Lucy hey " said Juvia.

" How are you? " said I then I smiled at her so she won't be afraid to me.

" I'm good :) " said Juvia, then she smiled at me.

" hahaha hey I'm gonna tell you something " said I.

While we're walking I drop my bread then someone catch and gave it to me " dummy " said he.

The hair the height is that him? I get curious so I follow him.

" Gray !!! " I shout his name.

He turn around then said " gureii not gray "

" I just wanted to say thank you " said I then I smiled at him but he just pass me by.

" he so rude " said I while frowning.

~ Time skipped ~

I was waiting for meredy in the train station but meredy didn't come so I just get inside of the train.

" it's already 6:00pm " said I.

I wonder what happend to the old one his not like that don't tell me I'm the reason why he changed well its a misunderstanding and I didn't mean it.
~ Flashback ~
I was waiting for him in the park because he said his gonna surprise me into something but he never came.

~~~~~~~

While I'm walking all the way home I feel someone's on my back so I turn around then saw gray " Hey are you following me !?!!! " said I.

" we're neighbors are you mindless? " said he. He put on his ear buds ten run.

W8 4 D p