Jellal's Fault

*Gray Povs*

When she said those words, I suddenly pondered. I looked at her in a questionable way, "What?" said I. She just laughed and gave a pat on my back, "Oh, it's nothing..." she mumbled.

My brother, Lyon, just stared at me like he was about to cry. "You look so emotional today, why?" asked I, with a grin. "I can't believe you graduated, and I'm right here accidentally having a kid with someone." He whined.

"It's your fault though," I chuckled. Anyway, my sister, Ultear, I know back then she hated me for an unknown reason, but right now, I think everything changes. She attended my graduation and gave me a warm hug after I gave my inspirational speech. I could not believe my memories would go back again, but still, my brain hasn't recover that much and it's a little sensitive according to Dr. Eucliffe who helped me.

My real homies, Rogue, Sting, and Jellal also came to my graduation. Well, they already graduated last year, so, I'm the late one in the squad because of the incident that happened to me.

"Gray, let's go, turn up!" Rogue unexpectedly offered. Woah, it's the first time that Rogue said that. I slowly faced to him while laughing, "Are you even serious?! Go; take care of your girls panties in your dorm first!" Sting teased.

"Such a pervert..." I muttered with a smile. I asked my mother first if I could go with them and she said sure. I left my stuffs in my sister's van and hanged out with my homies in the club.

It's funny how Rogue and Sting were the first one who got inside of the club instead of me and Jellal. "Just let them, besides we're the oldest one even though you just graduated today," Jellal said, tapping my shoulders. "Yeah..." I said, smiling while putting on my black leather jacket.

As we get inside of the nightclub, I noticed how Rogue stared at the girls butt while Sting was flirting with some girls with big melons. "Aren't you going to copy them?" Jellal asked. "No, I'm a loyal person bro!" I replied.

"A loyal huh?" he chuckled. Rogue and Sting suddenly comes up to us and give Jellal two bottles of strong beers. I refused to drink because of my sensitive mind; my brain might panic if I get drunk.

It's kind of boring for me in the club because Jellal was just sitting next to me, looking around while drinking while the two perverts, dancing on the dance floor. I'm still wondering why Lucy didn't come to my graduation, I always emailed her to see if she's going to response. It's her old email, I don't know if she has a new one. Did she forget about me? Or she's just too busy? Where are you...? Lucy...

Few hours later, I asked Jellal and the others if they could take me home because I'm kind of tired and it's already late midnight. "Whatcha say?" Jellal asked in drunken tone.

"I said; let's go home because Lucy might email me or something..." I repeated. He laughed at me like there's something wrong with what I just said. "What's funny?" asked I.

"She's dead, how could you email a dead person ahahahah!" he exclaimed. What is he talking about?

*Third Povs*

Gray suddenly frowned, "What?" he asked in a shocked way. "I said! YOU'RE IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND IS FREAKING DEAD! SHE DIED IN A TRAIN ACCIDENT TWO YEARS AGO!" Jellal responded loudly. Rogue and Sting quickly faced to them when they heard it.

"Oh shoot..." Sting panicked. Rogue abruptly walked up to them to ask what's happening. Gray faced to them like he was about to break down, "Oh Rogue! Lucy's dead right?! Tell him the truth!" Jellal said.

"Is it?" Gray asked, blinking his eyes while touching his forehead and looking at the ground. Rogue hugged him as his answer to his question, "So is it?" Gray asked once again. "Yes..." Sting muttered.

*Gray Povs*

My heart just scattered to pieces in just a blink of an eye. Why...why...

Wait for the next part...