Blue Has a Life

Uh, hi.

Sorry about the lack of recent updates; writer's block is a horrible thing. I don't have many ideas right now, and what I do have, I'm not very inspired to write about. Updates will probably be infrequent for a while, until I get my inspiration back. 

For now, however, I'll publish this. It's one of my old drafts that I started.. [looking at revision history hold up] in July 2021? Really? Wow. This is old (and cringe lol). Yes, I have several drafts that date back to a year ago don't judge me. ;-;

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this. In a way, this sort of shows how much I've grown as a writer in the past year or so. When I started this, I thought it was great; now, it's kind of cringe, and the characters sort of..feel weird. Except Ink - I think Ink is probably the easiest character to write sometimes because if he does or says literally anything, it's believable (that isn't for all Inks, of course - just the wacky ones).

I guess I've taken up enough of your time; I hope you enjoy this!

Comments are welcome and appreciated (I really do love them)!

Have a great day!

~~~~~

When I had first started working for the Star Sanses, I didn't know thing one about the multiverse or the many affairs and eccentricities imbedded in its everyday life. All I knew was that there was evil to be fought, and I wanted to be the one to fight it! But then I was kidnapped. A Mr. Error kidnapped me on the day just before another of those bland meetings that I had used to find actual interest in. Mweh, not anymore. He explained to me how things really were; good and bad had a fine line between them, one which I had been too naive to notice in the past. I had learned that day that both sides had good and bad; that was when they forced me to choose. It was a night in my AU, universe, and a blizzard had forced me to cancel my training for the Royal Guard. I decided to call over my good friends, Nightmare's Gang, since my brother was supposed to be out visiting Classic and his brother..but their kid chose genocide that day. So, he decided to call over Ink and Dream, and they walked in on my magnificent movie night...which had to be, unfortunately, cut short.

"Blue!" My brother's voice startled me, causing me to turn around; nervous chuckles escaped my mouth as I tried to formulate an excuse for why I was watching a horror movie that was on my brother's 'never let Blue watch' list with known murderers and simultaneously laughing and chatting idly with..said murderers..oh, boy.

"U-uh, hey..P-Papy.." I wanted to die right then and there; it was the perfect time, and it would get me out of the imminent explanation! "H-how was your..visit?"

"What the heck do you think you're doing?!" My brother..was not in a good mood.

I inhaled deeply. "You're dreaming. This is all fake."

"I can back that up." Nightmare assisted. "I'm giving you a nightmare right now, and you're sleeping peacefully in.."

"Undertale." I mumbled only loudly enough for my good friend to hear.

"I-in Undertale! Yep. Totally."

"Wait, seriously?" Ink gasped dramatically. "Ooh! I've always wanted a lucid dream! Can you turn me into a pony? Please?"

"No..this is a nightmare. Go home."

"Brother, this is not a dream!" Dream knew that, unfortunately; Ink gave a soft, 'Aww..' "What are you doing in Blue's house? Did you brainwash him?"

"Um.." Nightmare could help no further.

"Blue, explain." My brother was definitely not in a good mood. "Now."