Blockages

This was inspired by my writer's block for literally everything right now. 

This is probably going to be less plot and more weird, since I'm just going with what my brain feels like doing. Probably no long paragraphs or anything, just getting straight to the point of things. And some small comedy bits, because my brain likes comedy.

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

"I can't think of anything!" Ink whined, collapsing on Dream's legs.

"Why don't you just watch TV?" Dream offered, reclining further on the couch.

"Because that's boring! I want to draw a picture! Tell me what to do!"

"Draw a flower."

"I don't wanna.."

"A penguin?"

"No.."

"A city?"

"I've drawn millions of cities!" Ink increased the volume of his whining.

"Take a walk or something!"

"Maybe.." Ink hummed. "Maybe a walk would give me inspiration! Get ready, nature! I'm coming for ya!"

Ink cannonballed into a portal, and Dream sighed in relief, going back to watching his favorite show. Ink found himself in a surface forest with trees that looked like..well..

"Come on, creativity!" Ink pouted. "Make the trees into something other than trees! Like bunnies!"

The trees did not turn into bunnies.

"Ugh.." Ink fell backwards, lying on the ground boredly. "Nonexistent brain, think!"

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice came from behind Ink, who was quick to don a defensive stance. 

"What are you doing?" Ink returned.

"I asked first."

"No, you didn't!"

"..Yes, I did."

"Nuh-uh!"

"I did."

"You didn't!"

"..Fine, whatever."

"Yay! What do I win?" 

"..You get to win the right to answer my question."

"What is it?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to make my mind turn the trees into something cool!"

"..I'm sorry I asked."

"What are you doing, then?" 

"Taking a walk."

"Why?"

"..No reason."

"That's boring! There has to be some reason you've decided to go for a walk!"

"Perhaps, but I am not interested in sharing that reason with you."

"Aw, come on, please tell me? I'm so bored!"

"How are you bored? You have the entire world at your fingertips."

"That's what's so boring! I have nothing to do!"