My Brother's Birthday Gift: Fresh vs. The Meme Squad

Happy birthday. 

You are the literal only person I would ever write Fresh for.

Love you ^v^

Also other people can read this no problem, but I attuned it to my brother's likings.

I apologize for anything that may be off with Fresh; I literally looked up lists of 90s phrases. If anything I have placed here doesn't mean what the site said, I am unaware of it.

Takes place in Dreamswap because yes.

~~~~~

Ds!Dream

~~~~~

"You are the most annoying people in the multiverse!" I screeched at Nightmare and his Meme Squad; they had committed arson to my house!

"Yeah, yeah, catch ya later, Dreamboat!" Nightmare chuckled, running away.

Well, my house was gone, and I needed a place to stay. I pulled out my phone and called a friend. 

"This is your friendly neighborhood Ink Sans speaking." The voice on the other side of the line responded. 

"Someone burned down my house." I sighed.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"If you wouldn't mind."

"I'll be right there."

"Right there" meant that he was already behind me. I turned to see a shorter version of a person I knew well. Despite being a multiverse apart, I had grown to enjoy the company of this Ink from a different multiverse, and he seemed to enjoy being around me; he would also rebuild my house for free every time those idiots burned it down.

"So, who was it this time?" He asked, pulling out his paintbrush; it was amazing how he could create things with it.

"Only the most annoying being in the entire world." I replied.

"Fresh?"

"Who?"

"..The 90s Nightmare?"

"...What?"

"You mean Fresh doesn't exist here?"

"Um..no?"

Ink paused, before turning to me. "May I spend the rest of my life here?"

"What makes this 'Fresh' so annoying?"

"He just..is! It's hard to explain; you'd have to meet him to understand that he is the most annoying being ever."

"I think that title's already taken by my brother and his friends."

"Doubtful.."

"..Well, there is a way to find out.."

"Oh?"

"Can you bring him here?" 

"Well, sure, but I don't see the point."

"You'll see."

"I'll write it down. When do you want him?"

"A week."

"Okay."

I had another call to make.

"Blue." I addressed, when Ink had fixed my house and left. 

"Hello, Dreamy!" The glitch was ridiculous, but he was also useful.. "Did you want to ask me if I've been doing all right? Perhaps you want to invite me to a party? I mean, I'd hate to crash another."