Sugar Rush

"Drunk Nightmare" fics are funny and all, but what happened to the cliche "feed someone too much sugar and they go wild" days? Guess how many sugar high fics I've found?

None! This is a travesty!

This oneshot was made as a petition for more sugar high fics.

And if anybody knows any good sugar high fics in the Undertale fandom please tell me because I can't find anyyyy-

With that said, please enjoy this!

~~~~~

There were several rules that everyone in the multiverse knew to follow. "Don't commit genocide in another's timeline," for example. Another was, "don't expect Ink to remember who you are, no matter how many times he's met you." Yet another, "let the Star Sanses handle Nightmare's gang because you're too important to risk changing your timeline if you're a judge." Everyone knew the rules, and most of them followed them. Of course, some rules were not so simple. One rule, in particular, was put into place after several universes were torn to shreds. No, it was not Error. It was not Nightmare or his gang. It was Blue and Dream. What could have caused that? Sugar. Someone (Ink) had thought one day that it was a good idea to offer his friends some cake..and they had seconds. Thirds, even. Blue had fourths. That day, the multiverse discovered that giving swap Sanses (or those with swap Sans as a base, as Dream) large amounts of sugar was not a good idea in the least. And nobody tried after that, since they didn't want to cause a war or something of the like; it almost came before that rule was put into place, but the two vandals had sugar crashed before they could finish their work. Thankfully.

"What is this?" Nightmare stared at the decorated room boredly.

"It's your birthday, Boss!" Killer exclaimed. 

"How do you know when my birthday is?"

"Well, you're Dream's twin." Horror shrugged. "It's safe to assume that you have the same birthday..and everyone knows when his is."

"Oh." Nightmare nodded. "So why is the living room covered in decorations?"

"Your birthday party." Dust replied, thinking that it should have been obvious.

"I don't need or wish to have a party."

"But we worked really hard on it!" Cross was about to don his puppy dog eyelights. "Please?"

"N-" Nightmare strained himself after meeting Cross's eyelights. "N-n-n-n-n-fine!"

"Yay!" His gang members cheered.

Nightmare wasn't one for parties, but he had no choice now. The next three hours were spent with a bored Nightmare watching his boys mess around and play pointless party games. The gifts were nice, he would admit; he received some books, and he actually smiled; that was all his boys could have ever wanted. Error showed up at some point, too, with a tree sapling; he liked to make fun of the fact that Nightmare was descended from a tree, and he felt that he should have tree children. What a nice guy. Still, he was going to plant the sapling, since it would look nice in his garden; he would never admit that he had a knack for gardening, as that would only make the tree lineage more..widespread. What kind of tree child had a baby cucumber?! Nightmare liked salad. Enough said. 

"I don't eat cake." Nightmare stated, looking, again, boredly at the dessert.

"Why not?" Horror didn't bake a cake just for it to not be eaten!