Ink Makes Himself a Soul

This is not proofread. Read at your own discretion. 

This probably identifies as crack, too, but I had a great time writing it!

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

It was a bright and sunny day in the Doodlesphere. Well, as bright and sunny as a place could get without a sun. Ink was sitting on the roof of his home, staring up at the sky, which had chosen to be a lovely shade of purple today, with turquoise clouds floating about. Ink hadn't made many universes lately, being more concerned with a rather personal matter: his soullessness. About a week ago, an AU had found out about his lack of a soul, and they had turned their backs on him because of it. The judge had vowed never to come to another meeting again, and they had cut connections with the multiverse, all because Ink was soulless. Normally, when he was found out, the inhabitants just avoided him for the rest of their lives, but this one had taken it to the extreme, and Ink couldn't help but think of everything the inhabitants of that universe were now missing out on because of him! They hadn't even attended one of his block parties yet! That was why he had to change himself; he had to get a soul. It wasn't fair for his disability to lead to others' closing themselves off, and he was going to fix his problem!

"Error!" Ink yelled into his phone, hoping the Destroyer wouldn't hang up for the eighty-seventh time today.

"What?!" Error shouted back from the other end of the line.

"I just want to say, if I die, you're invited to my funeral!" 

"..Are you planning on killing yourself?"

"No, but I'm gonna do something that's really dangerous, and if I happen to die, I want you at my funeral, okay?"

"Okay, sure - just make sure your caterer brings lots of chocolate and that I'm allowed to dance on your grave."

"Yay! Thank you!"

"Now hurry up and die or whatever; I'm missing Undernovela."

"Okay! Bye, Error!"

"Adios."

Error hang up, and Ink felt satisfied; he was the last person Ink had to invite to his funeral, in case he was having one. One could never be too sure about these things, after all! His phone rang as soon as Error hang up, and he answered.

"Ink, you cannot-" That was just Blue worried for his safety again; Ink ended the call.

With that out of the way, Ink chucked his phone off the roof (he didn't want to be disturbed by Dream, Blue, Outer, Classic, or any of the other fifty people who were sending him constant calls after he invited them to his possible funeral) and pulled out Broomie, his trusted paintbrush! He knew that his plan would work, since he had already tested it with none other than Broomie, and it had worked! Sure, his paintbrush could now move around, dyed its bristles, frequented bars, and had eight different therapists, but he was certain that Broomie was just going through a phase! Paintbrushes were like that, after all..probably. Anyway, he began to draw a nice little soul for himself, making sure to add lots of color, since he had a very colorful personality! He chuckled at the small pun and continued to work on his soul, making sure not to forget emotional capability and all the important stuff that went inside the soul as well as the outside. He was glad he had made a note of that! He was very smart sometimes, despite what everyone said!