Coffee and Cats

Sorry I haven't been uploading much recently! I've been kinda preoccupied with school and stuff, and I've also been spending a lot of time on Across Time and Space. I've finished almost ten chapters since this time last month, and I'm currently starting chapter 28, which, when done, will actually mark the halfway point! So, yeah, that's happening. 

From what the internet tells me, Fluffytale belongs to Black-Nyanko.

Nightmare and Dream both canonically have shapeshifting powers (last I checked). Make good use of this information. It is awesome, and it's, like, right next to Cross's mind-control powers in how much people actually make use of it. This is a crime. Legalize yourselves and make the twins shapeshift, even if it's just in your mind. Good job.

You ever looked at all those Ccino x Nightmare stories and thought, "Too bad I can't read those because I'm not supposed to"? Yeah, probably not - but I have! 

So I'm making a platonic Ccino and Nighty oneshot in which they're just going to be friends.

Please note that all I know about Ccino is that he is depressed or something, he sells coffee, and he has cats. And I think his brother is dead? I mean, I've never seen him, so..

I have also never drunk coffee (yes, surprisingly, drunk is the correct form of the word, even though it sounds dreadful in this context and should be drank in my opinion). I literally looked up types of coffee and tried to figure out who would like what best.

And I'm making some minor changes to the world of Fluffytale, making sure that everybody understands where the story takes place and that nothing else is important.

Dividers (~~~) indicate that at least a week has passed since the previous section.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

Fluffytale was a void. A void with a lone street and a few houses, with a coffee shop in the center. Its few inhabitants didn't seem to care that their world was centered around the coffee shop, and they gladly lived their lives in their small town that held two businesses: a general store and a coffee shop.

~~~~~

I'm kidding-

All of Fluffytale exists, okay?!

~~~~~

It was another beautiful day in the vast world of Fluffytale. Of course, its inhabitants wouldn't know that; they lived underground, after all. Not that they minded - they had a peaceful life with little crime and a relative quiet. In a coffee shop in the center of town, the owner was preparing to close up shop for the night. Ccino chuckled as a few of his more-cuddly cats and kittens rubbed up against his ankles while he washed some cups. The bell over the door began to ring in the middle of this task, however, and after drying his hands, Ccino looked behind him to see..Nightmare.

Nightmare, King of Negativity, Lord of Darkness, Bane of Positivity, Stalker of Dreams, Tormentor of the Joyful, and the second most wanted criminal in the entirety of the multiverse. In his AU. In his coffee shop. Sitting at his counter. What did he want with a poor barista in a relatively unknown AU?! He wasn't anyone important! He was just the owner of a coffee shop that hardly anyone visited! He doubted that even the Protector knew his AU existed, and he was supposed to know about every AU!

"Wh-what do you want?" Ccino shuddered slightly as the familiar, yet so foreign, words left his mouth.

"To destroy your entire world and cause suffering," was Ccino's guess.