Five Years Later

The liquid fell over his head, running through all his Jet Black hair, that would leave it with a bad smell and sticky. Was this enough? Are they going to stop now?

They gave him a beating already, they spat their best insults, they Humiliated him in any way possible. Are they satisfied?

"Still feeling better than us, you fuck?"

Shinazugawa Sanemi smirks as he stepped on Giyu Tomioka head. How much the wind pillar hated him?

The silver haired boy couldn't understand why was he given the hashira rank. Giyu is the most pathetic, antisocial and apathetic person in the whole school.

The blue eyes of the raven haired boy scanned his surroundings. He was being dragged to a corner at the back of the school by Sanemi's thugs. Just like usual, just like everyday. Not even Rengoku and Uzui could stop it anymore, it became an all out bullying problem against Giyu.

"Tch. You fuck, if you hate everything that much, why don't you throw yourself from a bridge or something?" Sanemi growled with bleat as he pushed him even closer to the ground.

"Come on, eat dirt." A masked boy mocked while staring down at him with his etherocrromatic eyes "You deserve nothing but that."

Laughs came from all the bastards.

"Shinazugawa is right, you should kill yourself." Obanai Iguro rasped.

"H-hey, it's enough right?"

A ravenette girl called her 'friends'. She could only see how far they have gone.

Shinobu Kocho felt her heart yelling at her to stop this cruelty. Her hands began to sweat and her body began to shake without any kind of control.

What had she done?

"Just stop it!" She shouted atop of her lungs.

Puzzled looks, frowns and glares was what she earned. All of them directed their eyes to her. Shinobu felt her legs melting, one wrong move and she will lose all strength and fall to her knees.

"What? Stop?" Sanemi stomped his way to the girl "Stop what, Kocho?"

They clashed in a duel of glares.

"Stop this. Leave Tomioka-san alone, now!"

Sanemi sighed and scratched the back of his neck, he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing. Unfortunately, he was expecting this, he can be an asshole, however, he likes to observe his surroundings.

He knew what Kocho Shinobu felt and prepared a counter attack.

"Aren't you being a hypocrite, Kocho?" The oldest of the Shinazugawa brothers groaned "To begin with, this was all your idea. Wasn't it?"

A smirk crept up his face.

"Don't tell me that you really fell in love with this trash?"

Shinobu took a step back and her eyes betrayed her, it was clear like glass and even a blind man could see what was inside of her heart.

"Leave her alone, your problem is with me." This time it was Tomioka Giyu who stood up and faced the silver haired boy "She has nothing to do with this."

"Tomioka-san, don't..." the butterfly tried to stop him from interfering.

After all, their relationship was hanging from a thin wire. It could snap at any moment, with just one word or even the tiniest move.

It was then that everything clicked inside Sanemi's mind. Yes, a way to break him, a way to fuck him so bad that he will throw himself from a bridge and free the others from his presence.