[Classified 1]

"The prime Minister was shot.. "

"Uproar in Japan..."

"The president of the United States of America is unharmed..."

Sabito clenched his fists. His eyes could not believe the footage in the TV.

It repeated the scene of the falling body at the speech. People running after Japan's Prime Minister died with a clean shot to the head. An almost impossible shot, since the security is tight and the possible sniping spot are covered by the JSDF and U.S. Marines.

Only a handful of snipers around the world can perform that shot.

Tomioka Giyu is in that list of renown shooters.

"You idiot!" Sabito cursed as he picked up his rifle.

Why is he not with Giyu? Because an order came from the headquarters: Only the captain was to be dispatched.

The rest of the Demon Slayers should be on stand by and ready to move out.

What the fuck were the higher ups thinking?

Something felt off. And Giyu knew it all along, that bastard. Leaving the team aside again and again to carry on his duties.

Is he such an arrogant bastard that he will follow the order to kill the President of the United States?

Sabito growled as he mulled the options and found no answers to his own questions. Giyu is no longer the man he once knew.

"Lieutenant!" Tanjiro stepped into the room, his face as pale as a ghost "We have Colonel Urokodaki in the line."

For the peach haired man the news of having their commanding officer calling means only one thing: something went wrong.

As he took the communication device and began a talk with Urokodaki, the television showed the image of Tomioka Giyu.

The man responsible for killing Japan's Prime Minister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's turn back the clock. To the morning after Giyu and Shinobu exchanged their love all day long. After the first round they ate breakfast and watch TV. The program was so boring that they ended up having sex again.

After the heat, they decided to kill time with some movies. But, it wasn't that interesting since they went for another round.

Such libido Giyu has. Can you blame him? Such a long time away, only fighting for his life and getting assigned to the most dangerous missions. Now that pent up sexual frustration can be released.

Shinobu on the other side... since they reunited her lust came afloat again. Much to say that her days at college were monotonous and senseless. She tried her worst to make friends and having a boyfriend was completely out of possibilities. Not even a chance.

Douma? She tried to have some dates with him in a futile effort to forget about Tomioka Giyu. The three dates were more than enough to clear her mind: There is no way she can replace Giyu with any man.

Her heart belongs to one and only one man.

Sabito and Kanae decided to not bother them. They knew that something was up since theri phones got a respective message.

Sabito: Don't be so loud, think about the neighbors. I will spend the night at Kanae's department.

Kanae: Just this one! I will let you have it... please use protection at least.

The purple butterfly was embarrassed when she read it. Her own sister is giving permission to have sex? That is just so weird...

She cares not, whatsoever. They spent the rest of the day in a cycle of trying to distract themselves only to succumb to lust and having sex.