Captive

IMPORTANT!!!

Hello Everyone, Author-san here. I decided to put this story on hold since my Other book (One of a Kind) is close to ending and all my attention and efforts will be shifted that way. I want to give you all readers the best of my writing in both books, that's why I will pause this story.

Sorry about the decision but it is for the best.

Thank you all for reading!!

Author-san out.
------------------------------------------------------------

When the car stopped the clock was at noon. An hour late from when the first contact was made. Too late for saving someone, too late to even take a glimpse of the helicopter that extracted Giyu and his team.

Sanemi Shinazugawa growled when the view of the Kocho laboratories came to him. A plum of smoke danced and dissipated into the clouds. Hundred of police agents went in and out. The Special teams have already wiped the remaining attackers.

"It's a disaster." He growled before he took his usual stride to the building.

No shit. One of the most prominent facilities in the capital city of Japan now stained with death and gore... who can predict such horrible situation?

As soon as he stepped into the installations the reek of blood invaded him. Holding back his stomach took all the effort he can put on it.

How many were killed? Better not to know, this tragedy will pass on into history as one of the most dreadful days in Japan's modern era. Tenths of families will never see their parents, brothers, wives and husbands return again.

"Chief!" A short man who's name Sanemi won't ever remember came rushing to him.

Who is this again? Murata? Mosuke? The silver haired man growled in annoyance. Such a hassle.

"What?" He barked at the young officer.

"Ekkk." He babbled something about the advance unit calling him to the rooftop.

Rooftop? He tried to find any sense to those words, why would those men dare to call him to such place? Are there any survivors over there? Did they catch some terrorists?

Shinazugawa hoped it was the later, maybe he can take some time alone while interrogating them and use some... methods not so fancy to be spoken of.

As he made his way to the stairs something caught his eyes. Even amongst the corpses, rubble and gore, he spotted it. On the handle of the emergency stairs door, a stain printed in the doorknob. A crimson, dry red color in the metal.

'Why would...'

"Oi" Sanemi shot a glare at Murata "Have everyone gone to the basement?"

Murata almost pissed his pants when that pair of murderous eyes went over him. He felt like a gazelle under the gaze of a lion.

"N-no sir. The team have not reached the underground lab yet."

Sanemi stood there in silence. For a second the young officer could not read the expression on his face. Though a hint came when the silver haired man took a look around.

"Let's go to the basement."

Since he first started working in the Police force, Sanemi had a brilliant nose when it comes to sniffing things that others can't see at all. To open a path where no one else have ever thought about it, that is his specialty. It all began with that stain of blood, there was no body in there nor a pool of blood around the door, if someone died traces of it would be left behind. And yet, there were none. Instead it was something else... an escapee perhaps?