Memories Part 1

Sanemi growled when his phone began to create a tantrum. How many hours have he slept lately? If four hours is considered a lot, then he is having a healthy amount of rest.

"Yes?" He barked at the phone.

"Shinazugawa-San?" The voice at the other side was none other than one of his coworkers: Uzui.

A flamboyant son of a bitch that put too much effort into his looks. At least that's how the silver haired man saw it.

"What?"

"We found something interesting, we may have a lead to find the Kocho sisters."

When the information reached his brain, a shock traveled through his body. From his feet to his head and back again. The stress of the last seven days has taken a toll on his body and mind alike. Yes, he has been a police detective for years, however this kind of cases have never been seen before.

Most of the time, he will focus on drug dealers and Yakuza families. And yet, here he is, tracking the kidnappers of the whole Kocho household.

"Take a look." He heard the clicking at the other side of the line, some of the technology department employee must be helping him. Uzui is not that smart when it comes to computers.

As the information was sent to his phone and after activating the speaker on the device, Sanemi decide to check on the new Intel.

Three images where sent.

The first was a photo of the Kocho manor. He analyzed it, nothing new, the same one he saw at first.

"Look at the bottom corner." Uzui talked.

And there it was. A car approaching, as he squinted his eyes, even with the low quality of the image, the face of Kocho Shinobu was distinctive.

"Now look at the second one."

Shinazugawa frowned when the image of the Kimetsu Academy appeared. Five people where walking towards a black SUV. He recognized Kanao, Aoi and the small girls that live with Kanae. Are they getting kidnapped too?

"Now, the third."

The last photo. This time from a speedtrap camera. It was the same car but not only Shinobu was there, but also another face. One too much familiar. No matter how many years have passed, he won't forget the face of that bastard.

"Tomioka Giyu." Sanemi growled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu catched her breath. How many kilometers has she ran? Her legs felt like they were on fire, her lungs screaming for air and sweat running down all her body.

Kanae was no different from her.

From the woods a rustle came. Both sisters flinched and took a step back. If someone tailed them it would be their doom since no one is there. Sabito and the others were scattered each with a mission, if one of the man were to be there...

"It's me. Don't worry." From the gloom Tomioka announced his presence. He was not wearing that weird bush suit anymore, instead he wore the same gear as back then on the laboratories.

He didn't mind wasting his ghillie suit I the forest. Good luck finding it.

"Giyu!" Shinobu felt her heart ease when the blue eyed man returned to her side.

Kanae looked at her sister, who, like a puppy ran to his side.

*sigh*

No matter how hard she tries. There is no way she can beat that man, no matter what kind of schemes and plans she can think of, there is no way to separate her own sister from Tomioka Giyu. She will not forgive herself if Shinobu's heart shatters again.