Bubble Milk Tea

"He really pisses me off."

Obanai Iguro growled to himself.

Sanemi Shinazugawa didn't said anything. He does not need to ask, since he is thinking about the same.

That Tomioka Giyu is an asshole. A stupid blank face, no matter what you said to him. Is he superior to others? Fucking bastard.

"And he's so fucking popular and smart." Iguro crushed his pencil "Do you know what Kanroji said? That he is fucking handsome!"

This time Shinazugawa rolled his eyes, it is nothing but stupid jealousy. Anyway, the snake boy is quiet right, since he arrived all school became upside down and he acts like nothing fazed him. Even Shinobu Kocho was shocked when someone took her spot as the first place in the academic rankings.

"Tsk."

"Ara~. That's a scary face, Shinazugawa-kun." A purple butterfly said as she joined with the two boys.

"Oh, yeah? I don't care." The silver haired man snarked at the comments of the girl "What do you want?"

The gal walked to the two boys, swinging her hips and licking her lips. She does hate Tomioka Giyu, he is the most selfish asshole in the world. He does not even care when she talks to him, like he is the most important person in the world.

"Do you want to see him suffer?" Asked the butterfly.

"Yes!" Iguro jumped in front of her. If here is a way to make that bastard suffer, he will take it.

"I have a plan~"

-------------------------------‐------------------------------------------

When Shinobu opened the can of beer and took a big swing all her griefs and stress from work puffed away.

"This is the best!"

"You shouldn't be drinking on Tuesday." Kanae reprehends while helping Shin-kun with his math homework.

"You're so stiff, Onee-san."

"I am responsible, with the company and Shin-kun, I have to stay focused."

"Focused? Like crying when you accidentally burn yourself with the pan? Or focused like sleeping in your office? Or even fighting with Shin-kun for some chicken nuggets?" A flush of crimson color appeared on Kanae's face "Or that time when both of you began to cry until I bought ice cream?"

The oldest of the butterflies evaded any eye contact. Yes, she could be the elder sister, yes she is the director of the Kocho conglomerate, yes, she is the definition and living image of high status woman and gorgeous.

However, that is only the superficial layer. Her business face. Deep inside she is just a big little girl.

Shinobu sighed. The T.V. is on but nothing interesting is going on. News, cartoons, sports, bad movies and cheap soap operas. Shifting over and over until coming back to the beginning.

<Soon the Japanese Prime Minister and the President of the United States will meet to discuss...>

The headliners went to the background as soon as they appeared. Shinobu didn't care about what two old geezers will do. She took her phone and began to scroll through her social media.

Mitsuir and Obanai on another date. When are they going to make it official? For some reason Shinobu felt that there is something wrong with their relationship right now.

Kyojuro and his brother doing some hiking and a caption about the fire in his heart. She didn't pay much attention to it.

Uzui and his three wives were traveling to the hotsprings. Is polygamy even legal?