Kocho Manor

The Kocho residence is the biggest house around the neighborhood. A manor you can call it and nobody would bat an eye. Since the taisho era the family has come from a long lineage. Their fortune came from the medicines and medical facilities, that has been the family business for generations.

The development of real estate was of course to be expected, since one of the most prominent households in town was settled there. It soon became a exclusive area for wealthy families. Houses and deluxe apartments have been built as years go and on.

It would normally be hard and expensive to get even one flat to rent. However, when it comes to working for the USA government, it will be a piece of cake. More if this comes from CIA and military.

Inosuke laughed at the same thought of the neighbors puzzled face when a young 'couple' moved to the building. The facade this time was that he and Nezuko —much to Zenitsu's rage— were a newly wed couple who bought a flat on the place.

It was nothing but a lie. Their work was to observe any movement on the Kocho estate. Their investigation lead it to them. Something was wrong with all the situation. Inosuke could sniff it, even though the Lieutenant and Captain were not convinced, his wild instincts were crying out loud that this girls were hiding something.

"Is that the Lieutenant?" Nezuko asked as she pointed at one of the screens.

The girl did not give a second thought on installing her techno-fortress. It was all cables and computers, Inosuke couldn't care less about it, however he knows the importance of the youngest Kamado when it comes to observation and intelligence.

Mounting a surveillance spot was a walk on the park for her.

Sabito walked inside the manor. He was indeed paying a visit to the Kocho family. It could be seen as a strange. However Inosuke was half aware of the situation with one of the Kocho sisters.

"Well, well. Let him be, there are times when a man needs to let out a big load."

Nezuko looked at him with a disgusted face, why is all the Unit filled with idiots? She sighed but ignored it.

"Since there is nothing to report, I'll take a nap~" Inosuke said before resting his humanity on the couch.

○○○○○

"Ino..."

"Inosu..."

"Inosuke!"

The last one made Inosuke jump out of his slumber, he tried to reach for something at his hip, a gun probably? Whatever it was, nothing was there.

He has been caught with the guard down, of the captain were there, be would yell his brains out at him.

He looked around before his eyes landed on a clock. It has been an hour since he went into slumber.

"Goddammit Nezuko!" He barked with veins popping out of his forehead "Why did you wake me up!?"

"Because of this." The pink eyed girl showed him her laptop.

For a second Inosuke tried to focus on what's in front of  him. It was like his brain turned off after his short sleep and now it just restarted. When he got full attention on the situation he clicked his tounge.

Troubles. Big troubles.

"Call the captain."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu felt her body screaming at her.

'RUN! RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!'

However no response came from her muscles, only a deep trembling and cold sweat coming down from her face; for a second she wondered if this is the feeling of a gazelle in front of a lion.