Are you really?

"Have you heard? He stole the first place from Kocho-San."

"That's not all, he is one of the top students in PE."

Shinobu sighed as she strolls through the halls of the highschool. These people has no shame? They don't even care if she is hearing all the venomous words that leave their mouths.

Well, she can't say that they are in the wrong. This really does piss her off, all this rambling about the new student, the new Hashira amongst the best students in the Kimetsu academy. It just piss her that he came out of nowhere and took everything from her.

The top student spot, the most popular person in the academy. At least she has to know who He is. Even a single glimpse will do.

The door of the classroom slided with grace. Her violet eyes scanned the whole room. From a simple glance she could tell that those who cowered behind their desks are not the one she was looking for; they know their places, she is the absolute ruler of this school and none would oppose her.

And then, she saw them for the first time. A peach haired boy, a petite girl and a boy with spiky hair and poker face.

"Are you Tomioka-san?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you really Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked while her eyes ogled the man in front of her.

What does she even mean by that? The fact that his eyes have no light on them? Perhaps the change on his appearance?

Giyu felt her eyes going from his face to his arms, to his chest and his abdomen. He sighed, this girl's having a delusion right now.

"Kocho." She flinched in her seat, her face became crimson, like a little girl who just got caught doing mischief.

"Yes?"

"Did I changed that much?" He leaned and his eyes returned the ogling, the girls has developed into a more sexier version of her highschool days, she must be pretty popular with men.

"I-it's not like that, I'm just surprised that you're still hated by everyone."

"I'm not hated by anyone." He took a single fry from his tray and ate it.

Where are they? Simple, in a McDonald's. Eating fast food as soon as he could. Bad for the diet, if this were the barracks, all the platoon would be punished for this habit. However he was far from there, now back at Japan, he could order whatever he wants and nobody can stop him.

Why are they there? It was the best place to come while Shinobu take care of Shinsuke. Yes, that small kid at the park is... his nephew. Who's kid? Kanae's of course.

The purple butterfly took a sip of her soda. This was not her favorite meal, but at least Shin-kun is playing with the other kids leaving the two adults alone for their talks.

"How come you are back after five years?"

"That's not your business." Giyu replied.

The girl rolled her eyes, he was still the same, he didn't changed at all, he is the same loner with a crude vocabulary. And yet, he felt so different, so distant. Shinobu Kocho sighed. This man really can put her life upside down. He did five years ago and he could do it now.

A phone ringed multiple times. Tomioka picked up. Shinobu is a witness of how Makomo can shout all the way to her ears even though he is at the other side of the table.

"Yes. Sorry, I will go home soon."

With a click, he cut the call.

"Ara~ Makomo-san was pissed."