Single Shot

When the moon is up, the demons comes out to hunt.

Douma watched his step, small and silent ones. Like a tiger stalking it's next meal. And that was a good comparison to him, they are the next targets and his team the killers.

Shadows mimicked their movements. Like stlakers in the dark, the Upper Moons made their way to their objective through grass and trees.

"Wait." Kokushibo called as he observed around, waiting for something to happen.

"What?" Douma whispered through the comms, his nerves were rising at every second "We don't have much time."

"Something's off." The Upper Moon one felt his sixth sense stinging on the back of his neck "Everything is going too smooth."

"That is bad, we should retreat." Hantengu, the coward, cried from the back.

"Retreat my ass, we are already here." Gyutaro growled from the back "Let's push and kill those fuckers."

"I agree, we arearady here." Akaza seconded the sixth Upper Moon.

"Quite everyone." Douma said. He took a deep breath. Both parties are right, this is just too easy, no traps, no vigilance, not even a sensor. It was like they wanted two for them to come closer. But, Gyutaro is right, they are already here and another opportunity like this only comes once.

"Maybe they just let their guard down." He continued "We must end this right now."

As the appointed leader during the operation, not even Kokushibo can refuse to the orders of Douma. He was chosen by The Senator to guide them.

The continued their catwalk. Careful of every step, almost looking paranoid. As they got closer, they saw the lodge at the middle of the clear. It has the lights of the living room on.

*crack*

All of them looked at the man who broke the twig: Gyutaro.

Everyone stood silent. Not even the sound of their breath could be heard. Waiting for everything to pass. To come back to normal and blend again into the silence of the night.

"Careful." Douma growled.

They continued their trail to the cabin and exited the forest. Now every time they advance, it's closer to the building. As they approached they heard the conversations inside. It was the voice of the Kocho sisters, the eldest to be more specific.

"Hantengu and Gyokko will go to the back. The rest is with me." The ash blonde ordered as they approached the entrance. Douma felt the exhilarating electricity running up his body. They are so close, he will capture the two of them and the satiate his torture urges with them.

"Let's go!"

With a bang. The five of them entered the building, though they have been away from the battlefield and operations after The Senator drafted them to become his personal hitmen. However, their training is never forgotten, swift movement, covering all their flanks and ready to fire if something goes south and a hostile pops from the corner.

As they entered the room, only the two butterflies were there. Frozen by fear and trembling at the sight of six armed people sneaking inside their lair. Oh yes! The sight of hopeless people cowering before his presence. Holding back his desires is becoming harder at every second.

"Who are you?" Kanae protected her sister.

"Register the rest of the place. I will take care of these two." The second Upper Moon ordered.

"I will stay here, to keep watch on them." Akaza seconded as he walked to the door leading to the kitchen. That will make harder their escaping.

As the upper moons spread through the house, the two girls looked around, finding a way to get out is crucial for them if they want to live.