Leave her alone

"The bombing took place..."

"There are hundred of victims..."

"Tokyo filled with terror..."

"Heiress of Kocho groups missing..."

As the news channels struggled to get the spotlight on the biggest, juicy and most lucrative incident in the last decade.

Why lucrative? Tragedies always attracts attention.

"They haven't said shit about us." Inosuke laughed before stuffing his mouth with popcorn. They were watching the news on a laptop.

Shinobu sighed. After the rescue she was took to an unkown location, for starter as soon as they were at a safe distance from the laboratories, they covered her head with a black bag.

The rest of the way all went silent to her. Only the sound of the helicopter remained. It felt like hours for them to land. After that she only felt herself being carried out of the air vehicle.

Shinobu wondered if Giuu was the one who picked her up. No, she wished that he was the one.

Back to the topic. After that, she only felt the bumpy road for about thirty minutes.

Now they were all at an unkown location, a run down building with moss hanging on the walls and putrid air. A place were wood cracked when one took one step, it was so rotten that it could collapse at any time.

Where are they? Classified said Giyu.

Who are the others? Classified said Giyu

Why did they rescued her? Classified said Giyu

Not a single ounce of information could be milked from the raven haired man. His lips were closed tight. However it wasn't that bad at all; Kocho got the chance to meet with the rest of the saviors.

First of all was Giyu's best friend. Sabito, for some reason she expected that he would be involved in some way. Not much to her surprise.

Then, it was Kamado Tanjiro. A gentle man with a weird sharp nose and a scar on his forehead. Out of all the people on the room he can be labeled as the normal one. Polite even with Shinobu. He knows how to start the talking and carry on from there. The butterfly even got to witness a long conversation with Giyu.

Zenitsu Agatsuma is a different story. His mouth has the volume set in the highest setting. And for the love of God, every woman he meets, he proposed. Shinobu didn't thought twice before slapping him. That's at least what the blonde young man deserves.

Then it come the wild man. A unfairly handsome face he carries, mistaking him as a woman won't be seen as a bad thing since his looks are quite on the girly side. However the personality of the man is the opposite of the angelical looks. Snarky, savage, ill-mannered, bad mouth. He even called himself 'The King of the Mountain.' Whatever that means. His name is Inosuke Hashibira.

To her own surprise, Shinobu found that Sanemi's younger brother actually is a soldier too. Genya Shinazugawa could be scary at first. The scar on his face and those red blood eyes will give murdering vibes to anyone who approaches. Yet, inside he is just a soft, caring young soldier.

The surprise of the squad is the youngest member. Giyu is twenty four by now, though Muichiro Tokito is only eighteen years old. A prodigy, a one in a decade genius and the most recent addition to the team. He can be a riddle to everyone, there will be times where his mind wanders around and he escapes from reality. Yet, his skill are high tier. In some years he will be leading a special operations team of his own.

For her luck. She wasn't the only woman, she met Kamado Nezuko. A brilliant technology operator. Much to her surprise, it was like her brother. She's kind, easy going and easy to talk to. Shinobu cannot find a reason why a girl as cute, adorable and smart as her would enroll the army.