Fist Fight

Shinobu finally grasped air after some seconds. Her lungs reacted to the emergency call sent from her brain. The impact of the crash was enough to activate her survival instincts and lock her body down.

As she looked up, wondering where Giyu is. He found two men fighting with their fists. On one side, Douma, her ex-fiance and the men she despises the most. On the other, her one and only love, Giyu.

They exchanged punches and kicks like wild beast. Douma sent a barrage of right handed hooks while Tomioka retreated at each blow. That bastard is not half bad at all. However, that blonde imbecile is not the most brilliant barehanded fighter.

Tomioka locked his arm and pulled down the man. A knee to his face launched his face up, the combination continues as Giyu punished his sides with hooks. That bastard's ribcage will be fucking sore the next day of he survives. When Douma flinched from the pain on his core, a cross punch sent him to his knees. A clean hit that brought Douma back to reality.

It was just an overwhelming difference between him and Giyu.

"Fuck you!"

Again he tried to attack the blue eyed man.

This time his punches and kicks became more ferocious and wild. It came from different angles and even though the attacks may leave Douma unguarded, it proved such an impossible feat to counter.

Giyu took a step back as the hits became more and more violent.

Unknown to both males, Shinobu began to sneak behind. As the two men fought, the butterfly spotted a gun on the sidelines. A single yet mortal instrument that could end that stupid fight with just a single tap of the trigger.

As she crawled into sneak, Giyu kicked Douma back, that bastard was getting the upper hand, something that the former soldier could not accept at all. That rampage fit of him exhausted his energies. Now he was nothing more than a punching bag.

Giyu felt like a wild beast. Punching, kicking. Using his elbows as weapons, there is no time to lose, no way he will let that bastard catch his breath. Douma tried to clinch, with a tremendous strength, Giyu reversed it and left his foe core exposed.

Without mercy, his knees flew over and over again. Punishing the abdominal area of the blonde man.

"Gah!" Douma tried to free himself from the grip, however, Giyu was like a tiger. Once his prey is within his death claws, there will be nothing that can stop it.

Shinobu stopped for a second. The handgun was within her reach. She needed to just grab it and it will be over. Yet, her eyes traced to where Giyu was. Her heart accelerated as she saw her man beating the shit out of that bastard. Giyu broke the clinch and then with his fists, continued the attack. Face, ribs, liver, solar plexus. He tried to damage all these places that will ensure him a victory.

But, when it comes to a fight to death. Anything can happen. Shinobu held her voice as blood splatters. Her heart stopped for a second when everything took a bad turn.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabito growled in a low voice. Almost a whisper or a curse to his own stupidity. He just disobeyed a direct order and the only way to avoid consequences is for Giyu to kill Douma.

However, he still has to take care of the Upper Moons. Those bastards are going to catch up on what happened.

"Lieutenant." Inosuke called as he waited at the red light. His eyes are serious. A rare occurrence.

"What is it, Hashibira." Asked Sabito as he looked around.

"What is going to happen to us?"

The question felt like a little kid asking his parent, what will it be of them. After losing his mother or house.