Hideout

"Where are we going?"

"Why are you here?"

"Will Sabito be alright?"

Tomioka Giyu frowned at the rain of question that Kanae Kocho sent nonstop at him. For a second the captain could relate on how Shinobu and she resembles. Even if it comes to the annoying part.

"Ara~, won't any of you answer my questions?" Kanae sent a last one, this time she earned a glare from the blue eyed man.

"This is not the place nor the time to answer. Shall I remind you that moments ago you were about to be kidnapped?"

Kanae gulped, when Giyu looked at her like that, it felt like she's a rabbit in front of a wolf.

"Giyu, don't be so harsh with her." Sabito commented while Inosuke gave him a hand to walk.

The blue eyed man sighed.

"You're annoying, just like her." He commented.

Kanae didn't have to hear it twice to know who He was referring to.

"Inosuke, take another car and go to the safehouse, Tanjiro and the others will be waiting there." Giyu ordered.

The boar chuckled and nodded, it was time for action again. Before he took a run to the vehicle he looked at the captain and asked:

"Where is the safehouse?"

Tomioka Giyu facepalmed. He forgot that the boar is an idiot. The biggest idiot in the world.

Sigh. There will be no use in getting mad with him at all.

"Nezuko, take another car and go with Inosuke to the safehouse, Tanjiro and the other will be waiting there. However, first of all delete all information and retrieve the equipment on your lair."

"Yes sir!" Nezuko took Inosuke's hand an ran to the building, leaving Sabito reating on the captain's shoulders.

"Now..."

Giyu opened the door of the vehicle and his friend tried his best to accommodate himself inside. The beating he took was like being trashed around by a bull.

"You go with him, I'll take the shotgun seat." The water pillar said to the eldest Kocho sister.

"Aren't you driving?"

"No. Someone else is doing that part."

Kanae looked at him with puzzled expression. When the door opened, the first person who came to her view was the amethyst eyes of the gorgeous petite girl who waited at the car.

"Onee-san!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two times." The hit came from the other hand of the man, it was enough to push Douma back "Two times you have failed to capture those troublesome sisters."

The Senator can be scary when his rage is triggered. That hidden face of his is the same of a Demon of old tales. A minster of nightmares.

Muzan Kibutsuji glared at his most trusted subordinate. This has been a pain in the a from the beginning. However, the results were going his way at least until the recent days; the drug was developed successfully and the next steps will be perfectly executed. And yet, those butterflies are escaping from their fate, leaving no loose ends is crucial.

"I cannot be linked to all of this, do you understand?" The Senator took a deep breath, after this he has to meet a group of investors who wants to be part of his election campaign "Resolve it, take all the resources you need."